• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Voice editing hasn't been something late of the age... In a different perspective, it IS possible for some talented voice actors to make their voice sound much younger (ie Renton from Eureka Seven by Johnny Young Bosch, for anyone who cares).

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
voice actors are voice actors..they can change their voices for different characters..

he probably has a kid voice somewhere in him..

they go to schools just like any other career and train their voices to yeah you get the point.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He might be able to pull it off, depending on how talented a VA he is. I just hope that the casting folks show some common sense and recast Riku, Ienzo, Sora, etc.. They wouldn't be that stupid.

pinkvelvet89

yay! thx for the post, I'm glad he came back.
I get kinda annoyed when they get really terrible replacements to do younger/older version of characters. (not saying that I wouldn't like Axel anymore, I love him regardless)
plus, sometimes replacements change character, and I think we can all agree that changing Axel's character is a big no-no. :3

Shadow Key

NICE! Now i´m just curious about Haley Joel Osment.
g

Totally. If in Japan Vantias (pardon me for spelling) is voiced by the guy who played Sora in Japan, then HJO should too. I'm just curious about how Sora and Vantias are connected, that is if they ARE connected.

But since Quinton Flynn is going to voice Lea, I'm happy no matter what the rest of the voice actors are.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
im actually glad Quinton's voicing lea i mean it makes sense right for him to do it
and c'mon guys ur underestimating quinton, you know how many voices he can doooo im pretty sure he can pull of a teenage axel lol

btw does anyone know whut Lea even looks like
im sooooo curious!!!

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Lea is probably about sixteen or so in BbS.

Having said that, if your voice hasn't changed to its adult pitch by then, you're probably a late bloomer.

Ienzo, Sora, and Riku are the only ones I can think of who might need new voices.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
this is great, too bad he didnt say anything about Saix and i am also dissapointed that it is pronounced Lee not Lee-uh...hope to see more confirmed NA VA's soon which will lead hopefully to a sooner release :)

Tidus14

that is teh same as the body and soul of yuong sora and the voice from older sora ( RE:CoM.. )

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
this is great, too bad he didnt say anything about Saix and i am also dissapointed that it is pronounced Lee not Lee-uh...hope to see more confirmed NA VA's soon which will lead hopefully to a sooner release :)

Haha, but why would you want it to be pronounced that way? "LEE" is so much more manly.

aswaxsora

Awards
[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6033/leasaix.jpg[/img]

It's not am official picture; it's someone else's work. They saw the trailer and began making the artwork.

Last edited:

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
The only thing I know was one of the trailer impressions said that the voice actors for the two were ones who did children. For all I know the person could have been mistaken and it was just the original ones speaking in a slightly higher voice. (has no idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back