• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn talks about KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

Although it's a commercial/promotion for my website, Quinton Flynn also mentions KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep to fans in this exclusive video. I thought I would share it with you guys. =)

[video=youtube;IEQL27xnjeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEQL27xnjeA[/video]​

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm not a fan of him. But it is pretty cool you got him to do that for you guys.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I'm not a fan of him. But it is pretty cool you got him to do that for you guys.

Quinton's good about doing stuff like this for his fans. I've heard that he's very nice IRL from people who've met him.

He's probly been here once or twice, but I doubt he lurks around...

He's said before that he checks out a lot of KH sites for info (actually, I think he said he's found out stuff from the fans instead of from Squeenix on more than one occasion), but I wonder if KHI is one of the sites he checks out.

I'm his friend on facebook! He's so awesome...

I totally forgot he had a Facebook! D:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Guys, I'm Quinton Flynn.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
He probably checks out all the KH info.
Since he does have a website and a forums he goes to every now and then. if you go to his forums you can ask him anything about his voice works, and stuff.

He doesn't play games. He hasn't even played the KH series. A few friends of mine at ******* had an interview with him a while back.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Lol I have Richard Epcar as a friend on Facebook, and like almost 4 weeks ago on my birthday, he said Happy birthday to me xD

I think I've got Richard as a friend on mine....I can't remember if I do or not...:hangs head in shame:

He doesn't play games. He hasn't even played the KH series. A few friends of mine at ******* had an interview with him a while back.

I remember him saying in an interview that he doesn't play video games or the KH games, definitely, but I think it'd be awesome to watch him play KH (just not KH2...that'd just be depressing).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nice! Yeah, maybe Quinton did check KHI out at some point ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back