• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn confirmed for Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Leon was the only semi-enjoyable one in KH2. I didn't even notice he had a voice actor change.

Soren

Awards
If they hadn't gotten Quinton Flynn for Axel, they probably would have lost some serious money. It'd be like having some one replace Haley Joel Osmond as Sora. That would have been HORRIBLE. But still, they should get Billy Zane back. He was da bomb!!!

EDIT- They should bring back all the original voices IMO. Yuffie's original VA made her cuter, and Squall's made him that much cooler. (Not to mention stuck up and emotionless)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Hey! I HATED him in CoM. he swears and kills Vexen. I got all fangirly after KH2. I say voice, Roxas friendship, and sacrifice.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, I'm sure I'll recongize Axel's voice in Re: CoM, not that they couldn't find an actor with a similar voice. Great find. Oh, and I also hated the change in KH2, for Xehanort's heartless. Billy Zane was a lot better imo.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Notice how Axel didn't have his catch-phrase in CoM? Bet they'll smish that in.
Notice how Axel wasn't a complete retard-wimp in CoM, but a total insane sadist?

hartlesscanadian

thats good to hear, i hope they keep the original voice crew as KH-2. my kingdom hearts foundation would crumble if they started to replace voice actors.

A

Audo

I'm pretty sure there was a line or two in CoM (GBA version) that was close to his catchphrase...
Ah, he says "Commit it to memory". Mah bad.
Still.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure it wasn't...

"Hey, Vexen do this and that and this... GOT IT MEMORIZED?"
"I want a pineapple... GOT IT MEMORIZED?"
"GOT IT MEMORIZED????"

*vomits*

A

Audo

lol. It's because Nojima wrote him for KH2 instead of Watanabe. D:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Leon was the only semi-enjoyable one in KH2. I didn't even notice he had a voice actor change.

I didn't really like any of them.

At first, I didn't notice either, then I played through 1 again, and was like "Holy shit, they changed Leon's voice!"

EDIT- They should bring back all the original voices IMO. Yuffie's original VA made her cuter, and Squall's made him that much cooler. (Not to mention stuck up and emotionless)

Go watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel. I think he was used to filling an emo role.

In Bones, not as much, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back