• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn confirmed for Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin326

I'm pretty sure there was a line or two in CoM (GBA version) that was close to his catchphrase...
Ah, he says "Commit it to memory". Mah bad.
Still.

I think that was simply a translation thing. 2 dollars says they'll put got it memorized in there instead.

and I'm glad Quinton is coming back to do Axel's voice. He did a good voice for him.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It's nice to see D.B. be fun in Bones, but I think it kept him busier (I think Angel was ending/had ended) and Bones is still going strong so he had to bow out. Add in Family commitements and stuff...

Please come back. I like your voice!

It was the greatest thrill for me. I had a crush on David Boreanaz and somewhere in Traverse town I'm listening and going "Wow. David Boreanaz! This is great." Good moment.

Soren

Awards
I feel like such an idiot right now. I had no idea that he was Angel. or the detective in Bones fo that matter. I just knew that whoever they had playing Leon in KH1 was more believable than whoever played him in KH2.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Notice how Axel didn't have his catch-phrase in CoM? Bet they'll smish that in.
Notice how Axel wasn't a complete retard-wimp in CoM, but a total insane sadist?

He doesn't need the damn catchphrase. It's shallow and irritating. D:

He was a deranged manipulative bastard. I don't think I had ever loved him as much as I did in CoM. *sighs happily*

"Hey, Vexen do this and that and this... GOT IT MEMORIZED?"
"I want a pineapple... GOT IT MEMORIZED?"
"GOT IT MEMORIZED????"

*vomits*

Marluxia get me my purple thong *got it memorized?*

Scene when Zexion di-uhhhh........I mean goes on an extended vacation:

Axel to Zexion: I'm going to shank you and Repliku here is gonna eat you*got it memorized*

Me: The catch phrase makes you lame. *got it memorized?*

Axel: ;_;

Takfloyd

Yay front page'd :p

Anyway, I hope they don't change the script a lot... In my opinion, Axel was pure awesome in CoM, and got ruined completely in KH2. Knowing Squeenix, they'll probably edit the script in Re:CoM to fit with his KH2 personality... meaning no "Commit it to memory", no "hell of a show" and no "sorry Zexy".

But we can always hope;)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I hope they keep it in (well, keep Got it Memorized, but that;s it) MY first real KH memory is Axel swearing. (got CoM first) So, I hope they keep it.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Axel was awesome in CoM. I thought he was kind of lame in KH2. Actually, I'll go as far as to say that I'm an CoMAxel fan. Because his personalities in both games we're almost completely different.

Soren

Awards
I hope they keep it in (well, keep Got it Memorized, but that;s it) MY first real KH memory is Axel swearing. (got CoM first) So, I hope they keep it.

they won't. If they do, then they'll probably up the rating to T for Teen because of the swearing. (Yes, Americans are that stupid when it comes to censorship)

While i do like that he swore, they only got away with it because it was text and not voiced, and because it was the only time in the game where swearing is used. In fact, I think that was the only swear word in the entire KH series. Though this may only be in the English version of the series, As Sora and company swear ALOT in the manga before it's brought to USA.

EDIT- Axel was the same in both games. The only difference was that he was slightly depressed over being told to kill his best friend in KH2.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
No, it'd still be E1O+ despite the cussing. We've already discussed this topic in full elsewhere. It won't be in the game because NA is ghey like that. The didn't curse that much in the japanese manga. I've read the fan scans. Just a bastard or a s**t now and then. Nothing heavy. :/ As for his character, he WAS different in CoM. This has also been discussed elsewhere.

Choc

Glad to hear this! I've been wondering (and worrying) what they were going to do about the voice acting because at the San Diego Comic Con in July he didn't even know about Re:CoM coming to the US or about 358/2 days! At least this confirms Re:CoM. =D

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Glad to hear this! I've been wondering (and worrying) what they were going to do about the voice acting because at the San Diego Comic Con in July he didn't even know about Re:CoM coming to the US or about 358/2 days! At least this confirms Re:CoM. =D

Your avatar makes me happy. D:

And yes, now if we could only get confirmation on VAs for the other Castle Oblivion members, I'd be a happy camper. ;_;

Choc

Your avatar makes me happy. D:

And yes, now if we could only get confirmation on VAs for the other Castle Oblivion members, I'd be a happy camper. ;_;
Well thank you. :)

And yeah, I want to know who the others will be. Especially Larxene!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Rick... said:
Yay, now we have Tara Platt as Larxene!

You serious? O.O
Anyways, Quinton was the best choice Squeenix made in Voice Actors. :D I luffles his voice, sounds so darn smexy. >3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back