• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn Confirmed for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, I wont be thinking they'r lazy if Days isnt all voice acting, considering its on DS

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm surprised the game even has as much VA as it does. 358/2 Days has greatly surpased my expections in every aspect.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, I wont be thinking they'r lazy if Days isnt all voice acting, considering its on DS

Unless they're perfectly capable of doing it, in which case that could be the excuse if they don't feel like going all the way. But who knows. I never played FFIV, so I have no idea how much voice content it had.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A fair amount, considering it was a DS game. Every major scene or one that required emotion or special camera angles or whatever was voice, and in FFIV that could be a fair bit.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Good for Nintendo. It's about time they start pushing their products to reach their full potential. The Gamecube would have been so much better if they made games of TP's caliber before it got to the point where no one gave a shit anymore. If Days can't generally compete with the PS2, fair enough. But, I think it should at least have as much as KH and KH II did considering they barely tapped into the system's capabilities.

Rix

:)
Awards
I did actually like it when there was less voice acting.. Like KH1 compared to KH2.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't see Days having much Voice Acting in the Disney worlds, mostly because they're the same worlds we've been to already, see? But BBS, on the other hand, has new Disney worlds. Not using VAs there would just be a shame.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't see Days having much Voice Acting in the Disney worlds, mostly because they're the same worlds we've been to already, see?

The world's are the same but, with a different character so it will be different. I think the Voice Acting will be equally distributed throughout the entire game.

But BBS, on the other hand, has new Disney worlds. Not using VAs there would just be a shame.

This.

Superschlock

Awards
Yeah, even though they'r the same worlds, they still have different scenarios, and in some shots, we've seen voices in both Wonderland and Agrabah

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, even though they'r the same worlds, they still have different scenarios, and in some shots, we've seen voices in both Wonderland and Agrabah

I've seen Agrabah.

Wonderland pic? :O

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Do you have it? (I'm not doubting you, I'm just intrigued).

Superschlock

Awards
Eeer, I think so, let me check

Aha, here it is! The one on the right page, but I guess it doesnt have words at the bottom, but it looks like the kind of scene that would, like the one of Axel and Roxas on the left page

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't see Days having much Voice Acting in the Disney worlds, mostly because they're the same worlds we've been to already, see? But BBS, on the other hand, has new Disney worlds. Not using VAs there would just be a shame.

Well, Snow Whites voice was described once by a blogger or in an article or something, so we know that it will be voicve acting there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back