• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn Confirmed for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Technicaly Cooking Mama 2 also has Voice acting but.... it's not as extensive like in FF4.

Professor Layton has a bit too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, FFIV...

Is actually the only game I can think of in my library that has actual VA...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I did say of the games in my library, and that's about fifty, mind you...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Is Days actualy going to have that extensive voice acting though? I could see something like Re:CoM, but with voice acting every cutscene?

Evey cutscene that isnt when they'r faces pop up and the words come up in that box

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Take what?

Anyway, if the voice content is as full as with past KH games, it'll be sufficient. Otherwise, it's kind of a let down.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, it'll probably be slightly less, considering the limits of the DS compared to the PS2

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Everything in VA sounds impossible to me, frankly, ~SN~. That in itself would go past the 128 Mb size the DS cartridges have, unless they want to make a size larger than that. Which is fine by me, given we could fit more into it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't see why not. Final Fantasy X didn't have that problem, and it was an earlier title. I always assumed they just chose not to for time constraints or something like that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not to mention that the game had better graphics, and would have had more content in higher quality (at least I think so) to fit onto the disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back