• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn Confirmed for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, I wonder if the DSi verison will be any different, or come out in America as well

Man, ain't no DSi version. There's a DSi bundle. The DSi, The DS version of the game. that's all.

Rix

:)
Awards
I notice that too that Axel sounded different in REcom then in kh2. I hope that he make Axel sound like Axel in kh2.

He was supposed to sound more like a bad guy in re:com. My guess is that he will be more like KH2 Axel in Days. Mostly because he is around Roxas.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My friend and me thought Axel sounded like he was trying extremely hard to act smart. Axel doesn`t seem like a very smart person to me for some reason. So I laughed my head off every time Axel talked like that in Re:CoM. I`m sure he will sound different in Days though,or I hope so. I`m happy Quinton Flynn is still doing Axel`s voice in KH, it just wouldn`t sound right if someone else was doing it.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Great news. :3
Now the game will be awesome, no matter who the other voice actors are.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Quinton may have been Timon for the show, but I really doubt it.
I know Nathan Lane did it in the movie.
And I really can't imagine Quinton sounding like Pumba.

I never understood why people thought that Axel sounded different in CoM. He sounded the same, maybe even better than KHII (which I remember disliking--maybe it was just because he only said "Got it memorized?" once in CoM).

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I thought he sounded very different than he did in KH2.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Apparently his voice and character were a lot more masculine in CoM, and more serious, while in KH2, he sounded cockier and more easy-going, according to Wikipedia and the KH Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back