• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn Confirmed for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegas Squared

a simultaneous release looks likely. the NA website is up, quinton flynn confirmed work on it, IN OCTOBER!!!!! and the japan release was pushed to a hazy Q2, about the time it would take 358/2 days to be translated if the japanese game is finished in february. got it memorized?

Xattm

this is wonderful news!
while I won't get my hopes up, there is a chance for a same release date in japan and NA
hopefully the other Organization voice actors return

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
It's so sad that still no one (on that forum) seems to know what Birth by Sleep is.

That much I was pretty certain with. I mean there would be no reason to use VA's only one time.

Like Brittany Snow and Christopher Lee!

A

Azrael

No shit. Quinton was coming back, Re:CoM was just to jog some memory in dumb ass non-Japanese to buy 358/2 Days

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I was worrying that Axel will be replaced.(I hope noone else is...) Thank god Quinton's back ^^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
quinton flynn confirmed work on it, IN OCTOBER!!!!!

Where does it say he confirmed work on it in october? Do you mean he started working on his voice for 358/2 days in october?

Radon

mofo
i live in crappy old australia which usually gets the same release dates as the uk so i probably wont get this simultaneous release

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
This is great news!! Now we just need confirmation on...everyone else.

I'm particularly hoping that Jesse McCartney (Roxas), Derek Stephen Prince (Vexen), James Patrick Stewart (Xigbar), Ryan O'Donohue (Demyx), and of course, David Gallagher (Riku), will return.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
.............Yay. :D!

I'm particularly hoping that Jesse McCartney (Roxas), Derek Stephen Prince (Vexen), James Patrick Stewart (Xigbar), Ryan O'Donohue (Demyx), and of course, David Gallagher (Riku), will return.

I didnt like Vexxy's voice =/

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
My guess would be for them release it a season later in NA. I'm not sure how it would go for Europe, Australia, etc.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'd imagine that a large portion of immediate sales coming from the American fans having to watch Japanese cutscenes, gameplay videos, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they milked it for a while.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'd love for a close release, but they're businessmen. They give out information as soon as possible, establish an incredible hype by keeping only crucial information to themselves, and the icing on the cake would be the spread of worldwide releases.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Grrr, businessmen. Well, you cant deny it wont be TOO long, since they already have a site, and voice acting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back