• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn Confirmed for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Great to know he's coming back. =) I figured he would, though. Chances are most/all of the Re:CoM cast will be coming back for Days. Let's hope for more news soon...

(And I don't think it's been posted yet, but here's a link to the thread where he confirmed it.)
Edit: My word, he knew back in October? <strike>And no one noticed it?</strike>
Hm... More evidence for a possible Japan/NA Q2 simultaneous release, perhaps? Doubt it, but hey, you never know...

Last edited:

Xango99

YAHOOO..and its all thanks to me!

No need to brag but it was because Og my topic and asking the question to Quinton on that forum which caused him to reply and allowed the news to spread!!! If you check the site you will see me as the topic creator(XIGGY) ...but I didnt return to check till today..lol

im sure it doesnt matter, but it feels good to let it out..lol

llink is here... AdventuresInAnime.com • View topic - Attention QUINTON FLYNN

Ive also noticed that if he is doing th voice and he answered that particular question from last October..then shouldnt that mean that they would be done with the voice acting of the game already? I mean the Japan version is most likely done and it will be coming out this Spring...so would that mean that the US and Japanese verison could be coming out around the same time?

DS games dont take too long to translate, voice acting is likely wrapped up due to axels VA, SE president wished to have closer release dates and the game has been pushed from february to spring....Just some hints i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Ive also noticed that if he is doing th voice and he answered that particular question from last October..then shouldnt that mean that they would be done with the voice acting of the game already? I mean the Japan version is most likely done and it will be coming out this Spring...so would that mean that the US and Japanese verison could be coming out around the same time?

DS games dont take too long to translate, voice acting is likely wrapped up due to axels VA, SE president wished to have closer release dates and the game has been pushed from february to spring....Just some hints i guess.

That's what I've been thinking. Things seem to be lining up for a simultaneous or very close release, in my opinion.
This doesn't mean the entire recording process is DONE, per se, but it may be (or near completion). It's also possible that if recording is done, they did it the same time as Re:CoM.

And please don't double post.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
This is very good news on Axel and Xango99 please don't double post.

Auron

Missing an eye
I don't see how he could have a different VA without sounding weird (like Larxene)

And I do so hope for a simultaneous release, though most unlikely.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You seemed kind of rude to him considering his status, never the less it was inevitable that he'd VA Axel. There's not much praise to be given, no offense to you Xango, but I am pleased with the news to say the least.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well that's good. I wonder if the Org from Re:CoM will be voicing them for Days. They were already gathered.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
You waited a day to start getting freaked out... -_-

Quinton Flynn said:
Yes. Yes. And yes. That's as much as I'm aloud to say. Get it ...

Quinton and his mysterious ways :p but, its a good sign

A

Audo

Well that's good. I wonder if the Org from Re:CoM will be voicing them for Days. They were already gathered.
All Re:CoM was was a promotion tool for Days. So yeah, they will all be back, seeing as how that was pretty much the only point to Re:CoM.

Xango99

lol...which other way was I suppose to have replied to Quinton? it is simply a message board and I was just asking a question..i dont think it was rude..

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
lol...which other way was I suppose to have replied to Quinton? it is simply a message board and I was just asking a question..i dont think it was rude..

Well, you only waited 2 days to be answered by a busy celebrity, and kinda freaked out

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
All Re:CoM was was a promotion tool for Days. So yeah, they will all be back, seeing as how that was pretty much the only point to Re:CoM.

That much I was pretty certain with. I mean there would be no reason to use VA's only one time.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

If it does come out in Q2 I will be happy, that's when my Birthday is!!!!! Therefore I won't have to pay for it!!!! Yippeee!!!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
With an english voice actor confirmed, does this mean they could be working on the NA right now? Could there be a simultanious realese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back