• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quiet Company (see also: another awesome band this section will overlook)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Found out about these guys a while back through their connection to Eisley (Taylor Muse, head of Quiet Company, was an early contributor and bassist for Eisley prior to their first album) and listened to some of their songs on MySpace, but stopped after a while. However, I stumbled across their latest album, Everyone You Love Will Be Happy Soon, at a local Hastings last week, bought it and listened to the entire thing and have decided that I love these guys. If I had to draw some comparisons to other bands, I've found myself reminded of Death Cab for Cutie, Margot & the Nuclear So and So's, Miniature Tigers, among others, in a few regards. In other words, they are pretty damn great.

Their entire album is streaming here, along with a review of the album, and is available for purchase if you feel so inclined.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh hi there guys, remember this? I just saw there guys on the 4th and felt the need to bump this thread to get them some more attention. Here are some videos I took of the show:

Your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back