• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quickly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

Hello pals. anyways i was wondering if anyone stil owns a N64? if so has your controller "died"? because i need a new one and the only place i have been able to find a good one i could buy is ebay. but i was wondering if i can just go out there and buy it instead of waiting...seeing how kh2 is real near i probably will forget about it but i need the controller from my brother so yeah if you ca reply quickly cause i need to know soon.....thanks!

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
UnknownEnigma said:
Hello pals. anyways i was wondering if anyone stil owns a N64? if so has your controller "died"? because i need a new one and the only place i have been able to find a good one i could buy is ebay. but i was wondering if i can just go out there and buy it instead of waiting...seeing how kh2 is real near i probably will forget about it but i need the controller from my brother so yeah if you ca reply quickly cause i need to know soon.....thanks!
Wait a minute, I'm confused. What does a N64 controller have to do with kh2 being real near?

UnknownEnigma

haha no no i meant cause when kh2 comes imma forget about it, so i need it right now so i can order it for my little bro who will not be playing kh2 unfortunatly thats why i gotta know where to find one asap

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
UnknownEnigma said:
haha no no i meant cause when kh2 comes imma forget about it, so i need it right now so i can order it for my little bro who will not be playing kh2 unfortunatly thats why i gotta know where to find one asap
Wait, i'm still confused. So, just answer this question for me: What are you thinking about buying at Ebay? A N64 controller? Or Kingdom Hearts II?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
There are lots of place you could find N64 hardware. It shouldn't be hard to find some on the internet from places other than eBay.

Should you live stateside, you could check into Gamestop, EB, or Gamers. They often have used controllers for sale hanging up on the walls or towards the back of the store.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Aside from the video game retailers, pawn shops sometimes have hardware like that. Not to say it always works though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back