• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Skill Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Does anyone have a scheme or good reasoning of what skills should be put on what medals? Or pretty much just use your best skills on your highest tier or powerful medals?

FFxStrife

• Attack Boosts should go yo your strongest medals, when I say this I mean strongest special attack multipliers.
  • Defense Boosts and Second Chance should go to buff and healing medals, such as DiZ, Aerith, Tinkerbell or Minnie.
  • Poison, Sleep and Paralysis are a special case, they do not activate using special attacks like Attack Boosts, so using them on your strongest medals is pretty much a waste. In my opinion you should use them on medals that aren't buffs/heals and neither your strongest ones.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
  • Attack Boosts should go yo your strongest medals, when I say this I mean strongest special attack multipliers.
  • Defense Boosts and Second Chance should go to buff and healing medals, such as DiZ, Aerith, Tinkerbell or Minnie.
  • Poison, Sleep and Paralysis are a special case, they do not activate using special attacks like Attack Boosts, so using them on your strongest medals is pretty much a waste. In my opinion you should use them on medals that aren't buffs/heals and neither your strongest ones.
Thanks for the information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back