• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanos_1232000

yes but some stores may not release it till the 29'th. Luckily my local eb and gamecrazy are releasing it the 28'th.

vivi.kent

ok, now about that yes you just said, is that for canada or is that for my first question? lol

BULLETPROOF

most stores release the game on the 29th like gamestop , best buy and eb games , some on the 30th like target and game crazy, very few stores on the 28th i haven't found any yet

vivi.kent

Twinblades said:
its 59.99 for canada
hahah that sucks

REALLY!!! That's expensive! What ever though, I've been waiting for this game since KH came out, it'll be worth it in the end, I'm sure!!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Actually, it isn't being "Shipped" to NA, all of the copies are already there. They're being shipped to all of the sellers of KH2.

And, yes, the 28th is the official release.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Savior of Dawn said:
Actually, it isn't being "Shipped" to NA, all of the copies are already there. They're being shipped to all of the sellers of KH2.

And, yes, the 28th is the official release.

to add to what this guy said if ur confused y it is here in NA but some stores dont get it till the 29th thats because of how they ship

theinversekey

if they said that they would they should. i pre-ordered at EB Games and they said that they would call but im going to call them to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back