• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

I'm sure this beenn asked b4, but i couldn't find it. So ok.

Why can't Hayner, Pence, and Ollete see Riku when he's pretty much mugging Roxas in the beginning of KH2??

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I believe it has to do with the fact that they're part of the virtual Twilight Town. Something DiZ probably programmed so that Roxas is the only thing they can interact with from the outside or something like that. Riku was from the outside world, so they didn't see him and it only appeared to them that Roxas got up by himself. Kind of iffy since they could somewhat see the Dusk on the first day, but that's what I think.

Last edited:

Sora9890

Well i got that it was a virtual place. But i mean, did time stop lyk it did for Roxas's fight wif Axel??? Or what?? I'm coonfused honestly lol.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Time may have stopped for a short time when Riku was questioning him and when things got back to normal, Roxas getting up was the only thing they "saw." That or while Roxas was interacting with Riku, the other three saw him getting up at the same time. Thing that's kind of iffy about the first one is when time stopped during the Struggle tournament, things got blurry for a second but not for after Roxas tripped, not visibly anyway. Then again it may have been the glitches during the tournament day that may have made it kind of blurry.

Last edited:

Sora9890

Hmm.....well ur right it didn't blur up. ANd i remember in that same video Hayner telling Roxas that they just saw him get up. And then in the video it showing Roxas only getting up. So......what happened?? Lol i'm still confused. Does Riku's cloak protect him from being seen???

ZiggyK

DiZ = completly in control of the virtual twilight world (except when 1337 hax0rs like Axel break in)

He can control all the people he has created in the town. They are fake, like puppets. Most of the time they are on autopilot, but it wouldn't be a big assumption to assume he can control them to a certain extent (but not entirely, after all he says the heart is beyond is nature and they dont act like he assumes they will). It wouldn't be an assumption to say he can control what they see, what they do, and suchnot.

DiZ cannot freeze time. He can shut down the twilight town and stop everything from moving, to make it appear like like time is frozen, but as we see during these times, Roxas is still able to move (struggle tournament, when he meets Namine etc.)

So he either would have frozen them during when Riku meet Roxas, removed their memories of Riku meeting Roxas or just made them say they never saw anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back