• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
How can Roxas dual weild in the fight against axel in kh2? Does He remember his time in the organization after that cutscene in the computer Room? If so then right after that in the next room fighting nobodies why does he only have the Kingdom key? Sorry, i may sound stupid but i'm confused.

LionHeart14

hm, i never thought about that. you have a point though :lol:
im gonna take a guess here and say that maybe it was because Roxas was reacting to Axel's hostility and by doing so he was able to duel weild? wow that sounds stupid XD i dont know

Bakerboy

Like others said, it's because he WAS getting back his memories. Why he only did it after seeing Axel? I think it was because they were both once friends, and when Axel finally decided to go all out on him, Roxas naturally did the same, almost like an adrenaline rush kind of thing. I also think it has to do with Roxas having a heart, but of course that's still not even confirmed; more or less just hinted at.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Like others said, it's because he WAS getting back his memories. Why he only did it after seeing Axel? I think it was because they were both once friends, and when Axel finally decided to go all out on him, Roxas naturally did the same, almost like an adrenaline rush kind of thing. I also think it has to do with Roxas having a heart, but of course that's still not even confirmed; more or less just hinted at.
Pretty much.

And Roxas can't have a heart; he's a Nobody. Unless if he's a Nobody with a heart which I don't see how it's not possible(but he'd still be a Nobody). Could beanother reason why he's a special Nobody(though I personally doubt it).

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

this. as for the reason he has two i would like to think that it has to do with sora's connections to riku and kari or roxas' own connections with xion and axel. (i'd rather not discuss the ven factor)

but hopefully that will be explained in Days.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
this. as for the reason he has two i would like to think that it has to do with sora's connections to riku and kari or roxas' own connections with xion and axel. (i'd rather not discuss the ven factor)

but hopefully that will be explained in Days.
He has two because they both represent Riku and Kairi

Oblivion = Riku
Oathkeeper = Kairi

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Probably, but I always thought it was simply the fairies and/or Sora's magical clothes.

Besides Roxas didn't truly merged with Sora until TWTNW

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
thnx... that seems reasonable except for the heart part

Blackwaltz25

Sora and Roxas had merged long before TWTNW. That whole spectral image scene was kind of just for show.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
no, it was because of the clothes that the fairies gave to him.

Since this thread is alive again...
The clothes the faeries gave him drew out his inner potential, but they weren't what gave him the ability itself. They only bridged between Sora and Roxas, if you want to go there, and drew out Sora's ability to Duel Wield which he now had, having merged with Roxas.

Blackwaltz25

Since this thread is alive again...
The clothes the faeries gave him drew out his inner potential, but they weren't what gave him the ability itself. They only bridged between Sora and Roxas, if you want to go there, and drew out Sora's ability to Duel Wield which he now had, having merged with Roxas.
There's also the fact that it took in a party member to do. So in a way it was the clothes+Roxas rejoining with Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That was purely gameplay mechanics though, no way around it.
In the first scene he got it in, he turned into Valor Form, but Goofy was still there. If you go into a Form during a fight after which there's a scene, Sora'll be in his Drive, but all party members'll still be there.

Roxas being the source of the Duel Wielding, however, has basis in their fight. Roxas still Duel Wielded while Sora did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back