• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Quick question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Really, you can't have anything more shocking to say than anything that's been said on these forums already. I mean, we get all kinds of screwed up stories on the discussion board; and if those work with this board, then your story shouldn't cross the line.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
This is the place. Um.....Help and Support? Yeah.. if you don't feel like telling anything to us. PM one of us who you think and or know can give good advice or better suggestion: Talk to somebody your comfortable with in real life or a consueler.......sorry if that came out a bit rude. Hope this helps though.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I understand what you all are saying, i just have a tendacy to be well....whiny and and annoying at times, and bitch about my problems, and I really don't you guys to have to put up with it...lol :/

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^So you'd rather find a place to let other people put up with it?

Seriously, you can't be much whinier than some others here. Just tell us the issue.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
It's probably best to tell us here instead of any other forum first anyway. :/

S

Shadow Soldier

Is about your first period or going through puberty?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
What i'm saying is, I just want a support site with people who know what i'm going through.

get the fuck out and go ask for help on vampire freaks, you emo.

Aegis

hey, uh, douchebags. Regardless of what you may think, there are things that can happen to people that isn't my boyfriend broke up with me. Some problems are traumatizing. Some problems are not appropriate for a child engaged area. What, you say? Use your imagination. What wouldn't you want to tell your 13 year old kid in regards to some horrors that go on around the world. Something that may rob them of their innocence.

S

Shadow Soldier

Uh... isn't the OP only 16?.... So they wouldn't normally have a kid.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
hey, uh, douchebags. Regardless of what you may think, there are things that can happen to people that isn't my boyfriend broke up with me. Some problems are traumatizing. Some problems are not appropriate for a child engaged area. What, you say? Use your imagination. What wouldn't you want to tell your 13 year old kid in regards to some horrors that go on around the world. Something that may rob them of their innocence.

Yeah . . . it's a bit late to be worried about that. I guarantee that there isn't much that hasn't been said on these forums. This is especially true if you look at some of the horror stories on the Discussion board.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards

"MY FATHER KILLED MY MOTHER WITH A HACKSAW IN FRONT OF ME."
Yes, because you just HAVE to tell this to KHI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back