• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question *Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I have a quick question about BBS
I'm still getting confused on what is the LS at the end of Terra's scenario
Is he his soul,emotions, or heart
I don't know

Can somebody tell me what LS is
If it hasn't been answered then can you tell me what most people think he is
That is all

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
LS lingering sentiment
his sentiment
his body is gone his memory ? his heart still overwhelled
everthing else left in his armor

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
basically, his heart and soul r in the LS, everything else is in Terranort

Except his heart was seen speaking with MX's heart inside of Xehanort and, without Terra's soul, there would be no Terra/Xehanort.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait define hear and define soul now
i thought in kh universe it was memeory, body heart/emotion

Awards
Sentiment=Emotion.

From what I can gather, a Lingering Sentiment is essentially the same thing as an Unversed, except more powerful. It's like Organization XIII compared to the regular Nobodies.

Athel

Machinist
My idea was that the LS was remnants of Eraqus' heart controlling Terra's armor.

But I guess the emotion thing works too. And if that's true, it's funny that the battle music against (and as) the LS is Rage Awakened (Get it, rage being an emotion?).

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I thought when MX put his heart in Terra's body, he also removed Terra's heart so he could control the body with no interference, then Terra's heart went into the armor, fought Terranort, then when he defeated him, put his heart back into his body. Then later on, took control of his body and stabbed himself to lock away both MX's and Terra's hearts in his body, which in turn allowed XtA to exist,

State

Awards
Let's gather up the "it can't be"s:
Terra's heart: it was seen speaking with MX inside Terra's body.

Eraqus' heart: it was in Terra's body. By the time of the conversation between Terra and MX, it had already fused with Terra's.

MX's: logically, it can't be his.

Terra's soul: a soul is the body's battery, without it, the body is like a block of ice with a heart, so it means Terra's heart can't do anything.

MX's soul: his body dissapeared the same way Eraqus' did, meaning that his soul should have joined his body's fate: vanished.

So we can conclude that the LS is Terra's emotions gathered inside of it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the LS was born of his hate i thought, whether theres anything in it doesnt matter to me.

Gram

Banned
Awards
if it had terra's soul the body MX stole would have died.

FadedSunrise

I'm pretty sure they wanted to go literally with the fact that "sentiment"="emotion", and ergo, its kind of like what a previous poster mentioned about LS's being powerful Unversed.

I'm not really clear on how soul works in KH, but I always thought that soul and heart were absolutely packaged with the other. When heartless steal people's hearts, they kind of disappear into the void, or become heartless themselves, right? Now, if "disappearing" is a thinly veiled metaphor for dying, sorry for being too thick to catch on, but if the soul was the body "battery", and was a separate existence from the heart, then wouldn't the heartless person keep existing and be like a walking zombie? Or if they mean the same thing in kh verse, then that would also explain, differently, why people cease to exist or turn into heartless when they have their hearts stolen. Their soul is therefore stolen(because it is the same as heart), and therefore they cannot exist as humans anymore.

Sorry, long spiel, but in summary: I think LS is just emotions. Ergo, he doesn't talk, amrite that's why? xD

Allister Rose

French Lover
αsiя;4912853 said:
I have a quick question about BBS
I'm still getting confused on what is the LS at the end of Terra's scenario
Is he his soul,emotions, or heart
I don't know

Can somebody tell me what LS is
If it hasn't been answered then can you tell me what most people think he is
That is all

other than kh2, did riku ever went to the realm of darkness?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
A sentiment = emotion
unversed = Negative emotion

so i guess LS = Terra Lingering emotions / Powerful Unversed

@ 6mins LS appears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back