• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Questioin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am a little late to the BBS party and I just bought it yesterday. The Kingdom Hearts series as a whole just lost my intrest but I decided to give it another chance. Anyways I am at the point where you choose which character to play as. And I was wondering does the story make more sense if I go in a particular order?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The recommended order is Terra, Ven, Aqua since that's the order they tend to arrive at most of the worlds.

Rix

:)
Awards
Also, playing as Ven before Terra is a bad idea. Terra feels very slow after playing as Ven.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also, playing as Ven before Terra is a bad idea. Terra feels very slow after playing as Ven.

Yeah, it takes a while to adjust. Though imo, the transition from Aqua to Terra is even worse since her physical strength is even lower than Ven's, her defense (at least to me) is lower, and you need to rely on commands a lot more, which tends to be pretty inconvenient considering the commands you have at that point are pretty weak if you don't grind or play a lot of Command Board.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I think the story is more intense when you play as Ven first.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Terra, Ventus, then Aqua. Yah. Makes more sense.

EDIT: Actually, if you play them in random order, I enjoy it more. You won't know what's going on or why these things are happening, but it makes you want to know more and you get more interested in it. So Ven, Aqua, then Terra if you want a mystery.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Honestly...it really doesn't matter which order you play it in. Though I highly recommend Aqua being saved for last as in the final episode you play after playing through all 3, you must use Aqua, so it is best that you are acquainted to her for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back