• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick little theory about the existence of khx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
What if The game we've been playing is really some sort of history room in castle oblivion, because of the card format, if I remember correctly someone stated Cards rain supreme in castle oblivion.
So my thought is being as we have the card format and many other similarities is it possible that we are in CO.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Pazudora, Divine's Gate, Chain Chronicle, Brave Frontier, Star Galaxy, FF Agito, Kantai Collection.......There are so many Japan PC and smartphone games that made use of the card system, and has a premium card drawing function.

You can argue that Nomura can create a theory on how they fight with cards, but the reasons why cards are used is much more fundamental. What's more is that Chi does not fully belong to SE now.

bankai8299

Awards
well it's just a theory and i know chi doesn't fully belong to them anymore which saddens me if square ran it completely i could make multiple suggestions with 1 phone call but yeah idk much into the japanese gaming being as i only play Kh FF Persona pokemon and soul calibur series

gnurtanio

Awards
not possible. in khx, Ventus and aqua hasn't born yet. You know the history that CO was created from Ruins of Land of Departure to keep Ventus Body. so please stop assuming.

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
Didn't someone say that the cards in Kingdom Hearts X are power taken from the future through the Foreteller's Tome? Thus, we could tie it back to Castle Oblivion, just not in the sense that the game takes place in Castle Oblivion. I believe the claim also explained why characters from the series show up in the cards.

Gram

Banned
Awards
not possible. in khx, Ventus and aqua hasn't born yet. You know the history that CO was created from Ruins of Land of Departure to keep Ventus Body. so please stop assuming.

They bring the cards from the future as in a time when they are born and CO is a defense mechanism already in place presumably since the world of LoD's creation and it's a place and "trick" only a "true successor" among the keyblade masters is privy too.
It being used to house Ventus is a lucky draw in the sense the castle was already made to mislead intruders.

So, depending on who actually made LoD, it's possible there is a connection. Though since Chi is supposed to be a non-canon/fairy tail like rendition of the actual war it's probably best to chalk up the cards bit too gameplay until said otherwise.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's at least possible it's all tied in together however slight. Though I suppose it all depends on if the card system of CoM itself was canon or just a gameplay mechanic.

BlueKey777

Banned
What if The game we've been playing is really some sort of history room in castle oblivion, because of the card format, if I remember correctly someone stated Cards rain supreme in castle oblivion.
So my thought is being as we have the card format and many other similarities is it possible that we are in CO.
That is an interesting theory now I feel like I should start playing kh chi... lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The card system in CoM was utilized as a representation of scattered memories. Cards in CoM and cards in KHx are unrelated.

I can see how they might've been brought from the future. But still I don't know about it. I don't think its canon like most people think. But who knows. If only the game would come over seas.

Most people don't think it's canon at all, but we recognize that there are elements of the game that connect to the main story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back