• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikelaw19

Now i haven't really followed any news about the KH collection, but i read on the kingdom hearts wiki site that, and im quoting here....

"The scripts of the "year one" games have been revised to be more consistent with the overall plot as it stands today."
http://www.khwiki.net/Kingdom_Hearts_HD_1.5_ReMIX

Is this confirmed? I ask cause you never know with these wiki pages. And from my understanding, this would mean the dialogues of KH1/RE:COM/DAYS will be altered?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I would assume so.
Within the games themselves, with each new installment we are given something new to digest about their universe.
So it seems fitting that they alter a few things to fit better in the story.

Don't forget, Kingdom Hearts is quite old now and many of the events were portrayed differently in later installments or are contradicting with what they have established. Let's also not forget that there were quite a few plot holes in Kingdom Hearts.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, you were right to be suspicious. They've never said that the scripts would be altered. All the information that has been released have pertained to the Japanese version of the game, where there are no conflicting issues with the script between titles.

WayToDusk

I think I've read that somewhere else myself, but it may have been on the same page you read it on... I'm hoping that's the case, at least with KH1, since that game could confuse incoming gamers if the dialogue contradicts something from later in the series.

xMikelaw19

If it does indeed happen, i wonder what kind of changes could be made, and what kind of new references to BBS we will find in KH1.

That's of course if it does happen, but i can't find any interviews or news bits that confirm it.

SeekerofLight

Don't think we'll hear a whole lot about script changes, at least not yet. Granted the floodgates about stuff like that will open once SE makes the official announcement of the NA release.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If that really would come to pass I can already hear the nostalgia purists screaming: "They changed it, now it sucks." or "KH 1 has lost its charm."

Good thing there hasn't been such a statement from official sources yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back