• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick BBS Thought.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ok Im not sure how much the Kingdom Hearts Magna ties with the actual story, but I was reading the Chain of Memories magna last nite. And Axel said something I thought was interesting he said "When your sleeping memories awaken.... you may no longer be YOU"... now before you start explaining what he means when hes saying it to Sora, I already know. But dont you think you could kinda take this back to the whole Birth By Sleep thing and how Xehanort lost his memories... Im too lazy to make a supportive theory or something cause most likely i would fail... but nonetheless i still found this line pretty interesting... but still Im not sure how much relevance there is in the magna with the actual game.... i dunno :unsure:

Edit: Sorry Im not sure what section this should be in D= CoM or Future or some other one -_-

Macabre

Gold Member
I think it means when the hidden memories of your past awaken,you will return to who you once were.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Ok Im not sure how much the Kingdom Hearts Magna ties with the actual story, but I was reading the Chain of Memories magna last nite. And Axel said something I thought was interesting he said "When your sleeping memories awaken.... you may no longer be YOU"... now before you start explaining what he means when hes saying it to Sora, I already know. But dont you think you could kinda take this back to the whole Birth By Sleep thing and how Xehanort lost his memories... Im too lazy to make a supportive theory or something cause most likely i would fail... but nonetheless i still found this line pretty interesting... but still Im not sure how much relevance there is in the magna with the actual game.... i dunno :unsure:

Edit: Sorry Im not sure what section this should be in D= CoM or Future or some other one -_-

Lol actually you might be right =/ but Im not really a theory maker xD

PS right section :D

V

V.A.T.13

Manga is not cannon to the story just to let you know. It's merely a silly amusing summery of the game, but don' take the text seriously.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Even though the manga has some different text from the actual game, I can see how your theory works.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Birth By Sleep: When a Somebody (Whole Person) falls into eternal sleep (death) and Heartless and/or Nobody is made.

When Sora's hidden memories (Roxas's) awaken (once Roxas is absorbed back into Sora) Sora MAY not be himself to some extent

V

V.A.T.13

Birth By Sleep: When a Somebody (Whole Person) falls into eternal sleep (death) and Heartless and/or Nobody is made.
Um. You don't become a heartless when you die, you become a heartless when you lose your heart.
You're still alive just...broken. :/

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Manga is not cannon to the story just to let you know. It's merely a silly amusing summery of the game, but don' take the text seriously.

well to be honest im not positive .. but im pretty sure that axel or even marluxia said that to sora in the beginning of the actual game.

Kairy

it would be cool though if the manga tied in with the actual game and what axel said could make sense but like VAT said the magna is merely a silly summary of the game--unfortunatly

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well I guess if and when I get my CoM back from my friend then Ill check to see if its in the game =/

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
In one way, this theory makes a lot of sense, yes maybe Xehanort went to sleep and woke up a different person, but...
I'm pretty sure when Axel was saying that, it was to warn Sora in a way. He didn't want Marluxia and the others to overthrow the Organization, which he would do if Sora were to be changed like their plan went. It may tie in, but I'm pretty sure it was just a warning that Sora was going to really be a different person due to Namine's memory changing power.

T

TWDIS

hmmm interesting theory. I dont really know what to take of it but I kinda like the way it sounds.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
In one way, this theory makes a lot of sense, yes maybe Xehanort went to sleep and woke up a different person, but...
I'm pretty sure when Axel was saying that, it was to warn Sora in a way. He didn't want Marluxia and the others to overthrow the Organization, which he would do if Sora were to be changed like their plan went. It may tie in, but I'm pretty sure it was just a warning that Sora was going to really be a different person due to Namine's memory changing power.

that's definitely what was meant in part - sora would be different because of namine .. but it doesnt change the fact that memory is what would cause the difference ..

i think its safe to say that whenever the sleeping memories within your heart awaken ..you would remember things (obviously) as well as act or think in a way you hadnt previously .. in soras case .. those sleeping memories were planted there by namine and forced to awaken because of her power ..

this is different tho, there arnt any false or implanted memories that are being awoken by another being .. i think its very possible that Xemnas was cut off from a few of Xehanort's memories and that by him being in the room of sleep, he would be able to awaken those memories (through sleep??) and reconnect himself with them.. its not a stretch at all and would be one of the very few things in this game that would make sense .. but even if it isnt the case, i think that memories tie in very closely to birth by sleeps overall plot and to xehanort ..?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
For Xehanort this is special. Sora could become different because he had fake memories awakening and he lost his true memories. So forcefully he was going to be different.

Now, what if Xehanort gained back his memories, without losing those he has since he lost memories? He'd be different, but would still have the personality he developed after the lose of his memories. But in same time he'd have the personality of before he lost his memories. Both would merge and we can nearly say a new personality would born from the process.

For sample, if Xehanort = MX or DS, depending of their personality he can have a new personlity very special which would born.
But if Xehanort = MX + Terra, or MX + DS or even worst, MX + DS + Terra, if he regains his old memories then he'd have, what? 3, 4 personalities merging?

In all case, regaining his memories would make Xehanort very different. But not in same way than Sora. I don't know if Xehanort in KH3 will have the personality he had before becoming heartless, or the personality of his heartless and nobody merged. But gaining back his memories will be of the most interesting... But different of Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back