• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick BBS Release Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Good! I collect the KH guidebooks and I didn't want to have to leave out BBS ^_^

Jakek9

I like figuring out the stuff myself, so the only reason I'd buy a guide book is for my KH collection.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The only reason I'm going to buy it is for the artwork. Yeah, I could've gotten the Ultimania, but what am I going to do with 600 pages of Japanese text? It's not like I can read it :\

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Most likely there will be one

I'd rather find out things out for myself in the game....and if I really get stuck, then of course, there is always the internet.

Allister Rose

French Lover
my friend reserved birth by sleep, and they asked him if he wanted to reserve the official guide aswell

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Hopefully it won't be the same binding they used for the KH2 guidebooks... mine fell apart within the first week because of the crappy glue. Did this happen to anyone else??

I never used the KH2 guidebook, but the one for KH1 really helped me to find those last darn treasure chests that I had left behind.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hopefully it won't be the same binding they used for the KH2 guidebooks... mine fell apart within the first week because of the crappy glue. Did this happen to anyone else??

I never used the KH2 guidebook, but the one for KH1 really helped me to find those last darn treasure chests that I had left behind.

My KH2 guidebook fell apart but that's because I've just layed it on the floor and never touched it until I notice it. I don't think it's the books fault, it's just that when you don't use something for a long time, it's going to get damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back