• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay,

Question One:

When will I be able to stuggle? I am leveled up to 99 and my drive and summon is leveled up.

Ouestion Two:

How do I unlock all the ????? in my synthesize shop? I am level 6.

ordaXjn

you should be able to struggle any time once you get to altar of naught, just go to twilight town and read the chalkboard in the corner in the sandlot..........the ????? might be recipes to never found, cuz my moogle is lvl 1 and there is no ????? anywhere

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I finished everything. I can stuggle but, only with Hanyer. I need to stuggle with Seifer and Setzer.

Forget question two, I figured it out.

holaloha

KingBlade said:
I finished everything. I can stuggle but, only with Hanyer. I need to stuggle with Seifer and Setzer.

Forget question two, I figured it out.

You beat Hayner 10 times, then you can play Setzer, then you beat him 10 times, and you can play Seifer.

stewie

The mysteries are upgrsded from an origanal item for example:
Save the King and Save the Queen
1. Synthinize them
2. you have them
3. get the items for the weapon again
4. if you can when you synthinize it use a serenity gem ( note: s.g. ups any item a rank ) and on the top it will have a new name
5. new name: Save the Queen +, Save the King +
you can do this on any item just synthinize it with a serenity gem and it upgrades the item, again: Drive Recovery + synthinize with serenity gem = High Drive Recovery

edit:
sorry oh well atleast other people know now

Nobody13

Use Serenity gem, stone, or shard to make it a better material (everyting has one change except Ultima)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back