• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardback247

1. Is it really worth completing the reports for each character? I get the feeling that it might feel a little strenuous and repetitive, especially when it comes to completing all three command collections.

2. Which character is best for completing the hidden bosses and Mirage Arena, and why?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Are you playing the HD version? Cuz you get a trophy for doing it, otherwise no, you don't get anything really its just for you to complete it. It is very repetitive lol. Tbh the commands arent as bad as level grinding them all to be good enough to do the super bosses. On that note...

Aqua. She is the best. She has seeker mines which are really good, an all around block and her dodge is just as good as Ven's, and both of them are better than Terra lol. I mean, all of them are manageable though. I did it with Terra first myself since he is the hardest to do it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back