• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifur

I really haven't been coming here lately, so I don't know if any of the questions I'll be asking have been answered in the past. So yah D ;

Spoiler alert! Spoilers up ahead = (

I was looking at Xehanort's name, and played around with the letters and saw something there. If you reassemble his name and take out the "X" like the other names you can spell out the words "no heart". I don't know if this is coinsidence or not = /

So we know that Ventus entered Sora as a spec of light. Does Ventus become a Nobody even though he has a heart of its own? Is it anything like it happened between Kairi and Sora? And why did Sora's Nobody HAVE to take the shape of him? I mean did Ventus' light faded and died then became a part of Sora?

Or maybe Ventus never became a Nobody, maybe he just left the body as its own self ( with amnesia )since he had recovered long enough in Sora's body.

After you beat the game, it seems that Xehanort ( in Terra's body ) has the same dark being behind him, the one that aids him. He also appears in Kingdom Heart behind Ansem. Is Xehanort actually Ansem, or maybe Xenmas who really isn't a Nobody just like Roxas believes to be?

I'm not sure since there is Ansem of Light where the Ansem we all know comes from, does anybody have some theory?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was looking at Xehanort's name, and played around with the letters and saw something there. If you reassemble his name and take out the "X" like the other names you can spell out the words "no heart". I don't know if this is coinsidence or not = /

Nomura made Xehanort's name that way for a reason. If you notice, his name also can spell "Another".

So we know that Ventus entered Sora as a spec of light. Does Ventus become a Nobody even though he has a heart of its own? Is it anything like it happened between Kairi and Sora? And why did Sora's Nobody HAVE to take the shape of him? I mean did Ventus' light faded and died then became a part of Sora?

Or maybe Ventus never became a Nobody, maybe he just left the body as its own self ( with amnesia )since he had recovered long enough in Sora's body.

Ven's heart is inside of Sora's. It never vanishes, but rather links with Sora's to heal.

Ven doesn't have a Nobody. Ven's body is still "asleep" in the Chamber of Waking where Aqua hid him.

When Sora becomes a Heartless in KH1, Ven's heart hides in Sora's Nobody, Roxas. Ven's heart influences Roxas' body and some of his actions, but is not his Nobody. Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Making sure that is clear.

Ven's heart fuses back with Sora once Roxas joins back with Sora in KH2.

After you beat the game, it seems that Xehanort ( in Terra's body ) has the same dark being behind him, the one that aids him. He also appears in Kingdom Heart behind Ansem. Is Xehanort actually Ansem, or maybe Xenmas who really isn't a Nobody just like Roxas believes to be?

Master Xehanort and Terra fused, creating the being we know as Xehanort the Apprentice. Xehanort the Apprentice did experiments on the Heartless and eventually him and the apprentices split their hearts from their bodies.

The two beings that came from Xehanort the Apprentice were Xemnas (the Nobody), and Ansem: Seeker of Darkness (or his true name being Xehanort's Heartless)

I'm not sure since there is Ansem of Light where the Ansem we all know comes from, does anybody have some theory?

Ansem of Light? What? You do mean Ansem the Wise, right? Ansem the Wise was the scientist who ruled Radiant Garden. He had six apprentices (Xehanort the Apprentice, Braig, Dilin, Aeleus, Ienzo, Evan) who betrayed him.

Ansem: Seeker of Darkness is Xehanort's Heartless. He took the name Ansem in order to have the town believe Ansem the Wise had caused the world's destruction.

I think you need to read the articles on KHWiki to answer some things because you have a lot of gaps in the series it seems.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've never thought about that "No name" thing (hinting on MF keyblade?) but the rest is old news/questions/discussions/whatever (though we're not sure about the guardian on the back)

Pratiko

Awards
I've never thought about that "No name" thing (hinting on MF keyblade?) but the rest is old news/questions/discussions/whatever (though we're not sure about the guardian on the back)
If you think about it, every "No 'something'" has had a figurative meaning.
Xion - No I: meaning no true self identity.
Xehanort - No Heart: perharps, no kindness, and all those feelings related to light.
? - No Name: who knows?

ThatGuy

Xion was No. I as in replica number 1. "no." is an abbreviation for "number" and "I" as in roman numeral 1

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If you think about it, every "No 'something'" has had a figurative meaning.
Xehanort - No Heart: perharps, no kindness, and all those feelings related to light.
? - No Name: who knows?

I was thinking about MF being another form of Xehanort, he most likely is

mookystank

Xion was No. I as in replica number 1. "no." is an abbreviation for "number" and "I" as in roman numeral 1

Both of these are wrong. "No." is indeed an abbreviation for number, but "i" is not representative of 1. In math, the number represented by i is called the imaginary number, or the square root of negative 1. The main significance of the number i is to contrast them with REAL numbers. Thus, in making her name an anagram for "no. i," it's being said that she isn't real - she's "imaginary," per se. It's just a hint toward her being a Replica.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Both of these are wrong. "No." is indeed an abbreviation for number, but "i" is not representative of 1. In math, the number represented by i is called the imaginary number, or the square root of negative 1. The main significance of the number i is to contrast them with REAL numbers. Thus, in making her name an anagram for "no. i," it's being said that she isn't real - she's "imaginary," per se. It's just a hint toward her being a Replica.

That's one meaning that Nomura confirmed. However, seeing Xion's nature, even as a Replica, "No I" as in "lacking a sense of self" is highly logical and appropriate. Also, her "No I" as in "No. I" adds up, seeing how she came at the very least before Repliku, and out of the two Replicas we know - she's chronologically the first. In-game this would probably be the reason they named her in such a manner.

ThatGuy

mookystank look up Roman Numerals, "I" is what ancient Romans used to denote the number 1. And I know that "i" is representative of the square root of -1. I see what you mean with your interpretation and it makes sense, but your evidence against mine is ungrounded and lacking.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
mookystank look up Roman Numerals, "I" is what ancient Romans used to denote the number 1. And I know that "i" is representative of the square root of -1. I see what you mean with your interpretation and it makes sense, but your evidence against mine is ungrounded and lacking.

He doesn't need evidence. The staff confirmed that's what they had in mind when they named Xion that way. It doesn't rule out other meanings, however, seeing how well both "No. I" and "No I" fit the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back