• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

In 358/2 Days will you be able to play as Xemnas or King Mickey or Riku? Xemnas most likely. Maybe they'll be bosses. I don't know. And will Terra turn into Xehanort at the ending of BBS. And will Ven actually be erased or will he just be a heart that goes into Sora to make Roxas look alot like him? I wouldn't think Sora had three hearts in him right? Or is that how Sora was able to use the Keyblade instead of Riku because he has such a strong heart? I need answers koopos!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In 358/2 Days will you be able to play as Xemnas or King Mickey or Riku? Xemnas most likely.
Xemnas is already confirmed if I'm not mistaken. As for Mickey or Riku, no one knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they were included.
And will Terra turn into Xehanort at the ending of BBS.
Somehow, yes, assuming that the two are infact connected. Even that is assumption I think. Though it's pretty obvious.
And will Ven actually be erased or will he just be a heart that goes into Sora to make Roxas look alot like him? I wouldn't think Sora had three hearts in him right?
We don't know what happens to Ven in the end. We just know he looks like Roxas and the two are connected, and that Ven apparently hasn't been around since BBS. Three hearts is hardly unlikely in my opinion. If Sora had two at one point, one more is hardly gonna make much of a difference now especially if it's dormant or "sleeping"
Or is that how Sora was able to use the Keyblade instead of Riku because he has such a strong heart? I need answers koopos!
Sora was able to use the keyblade because he took it from Riku on DI when Sora's heart, at that time, was stronger than Riku's.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In 358/2 Days will you be able to play as Xemnas or King Mickey or Riku? Xemnas most likely. Maybe they'll be bosses. I don't know. And will Terra turn into Xehanort at the ending of BBS. And will Ven actually be erased or will he just be a heart that goes into Sora to make Roxas look alot like him? I wouldn't think Sora had three hearts in him right? Or is that how Sora was able to use the Keyblade instead of Riku because he has such a strong heart? I need answers koopos!

At least half of these we just can't answer.

As for the one that can be answered with absolute certainty, yes, Xemnas is playable in 358/2 Days, but as far as we know Mickey and Riku aren't.

Obsidian

I voted for Play as, he seems like he'll make a really awesome addition lulz.

I'm pretty sure Xemnas will be playable if we can play as all the other Org members. I'm hoping mickey is playable too, just because he's that cool.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
But it's pointless. We already know Xemnas is playable. That's stupid enough as it is, and his other stuff is mostly just speculative.

DarkRoxasNobody

I voted for Play as, he seems like he'll make a really awesome addition lulz.

I'm pretty sure Xemnas will be playable if we can play as all the other Org members. I'm hoping mickey is playable too, just because he's that cool.

I didn't mean to put that. So people don't vote for 'Play as' koopos!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
About this poll...what's with the "Sora have three hearts" option? I don't understand what you mean...
It has to do with a Ven and Sora connection idea.
Some people think Ven's heart was put into Sora and was the reason Roxas looks like Ven.
The only problem with that is at one time Sora would have to have 3 hearts inside him. His, Kairi and Ven's.

DarkRoxasNobody

Yeah. I think he really does have three hearts because...
#1-Sora's heart- Xion, because she has the power for a keyblade.
#2-Ven's heart- Roxas, because he has the power for a keyblade.
#2-Kairi's heart- Namine, because she doesn't have a keyblade. And Kairi is the only one without a keybade who is connected to Sora besides Goofy and Donald.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Fake Keyblade
He can do so because he is Sora's nobody
#3-Kairi's heart- Namine, because she doesn't have a keyblade. And Kairi is the only one without a keybade who is connected to Sora besides Goofy and Donald.
But Kairi can't use a keyblade so it would make sense her nobody can't either

Obsidian

It has to do with a Ven and Sora connection idea.
Some people think Ven's heart was put into Sora and was the reason Roxas looks like Ven.
The only problem with that is at one time Sora would have to have 3 hearts inside him. His, Kairi and Ven's.

Yeah. I think he really does have three hearts because...
#2-Kairi's heart- Namine, because she doesn't have a keyblade. And Kairi is the only one without a keybade who is connected to Sora besides Goofy and Donald.

Thanks for the explanations guys, much obliged. You'd think that having 3 hearts would cause some problems though :S

DarkRoxasNobody

Fake Keyblade

He can do so because he is Sora's nobody

But Kairi can't use a keyblade so it would make sense her nobody can't either

We don't know for sure if Xion's keyblade is fake or not. When Riku said that is was fake he said it more like a red herring than a fact. And Nomura would have said in a interview if it was fake or not. Not put it in a game to explain things.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It would be a huge giveaway if Nomura actually said Xion's Keyblade was fake. The game will explain that.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
We don't know for sure if Xion's keyblade is fake or not. When Riku said that is was fake he said it more like a red herring than a fact. And Nomura would have said in a interview if it was fake or not. Not put it in a game to explain things.
Even though the game implies its fake by xion getting sora's memories.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:embarassed: I don't think it's a fake but ...

:cool: rather an illusion of the few memories of sora she does have

:lol: in the end i think that there is a high probability that xions keyblade is a fraud...

:embarassed: (78%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back