• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions we ask ourselves in life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I was feeling a bit nostalgic today by thinking about kingdom hearts. When I remembered the three questions that were asked in the game, I thought to myself, I'd like to know how everyone else would answer them! Of course, I may of added and modified the questions to make them more interesting. :)

What are you most afraid of?

What gives you courage/strength?

What are your hopes and dreams?

What do you aspire to be like in the future?

What do want outta life?

S/N: I'll probably add in my own answers in a bit. Need to think on some of them because, they're important questions to me that deserve a serious answer.

Veevee

Awards
Interesting thread. Let's see.

I'm most afraid of failing. Nothing scares me as much as the thought of maybe not being able to succeed in my studies.

My friends are my power! Kinda. As much as failing scares me as much does the possibility to have success lure me in.

I want to be a game designer and create games that are meaningful and fun to play. That make people happy.

I try to be benevolent, honest and nice which I will probably try being in the future too.

Uhm ... I don't need to be rich, but I would love to have enough money so that I don't have to constantly worry about it. I want to have a nice partner for life, friends and be happy at my job. Healthyness would also be kinda nice... :D

astral_key

Awards
I'm afraid of not knowing whether if I'll be able to succeed for my future. In fact I'm dealing with so much fear and right now that I'm just putting everything in the back burner. I battle with low-self esteem and a heavy heart.

My friends are my power! Kinda also, but in a way they are. I wouldn't know where I would be without my cousin's because in a metaphorical way they're the Donald and Goofy to my Sora. They have always helped me get back up and have been there for me whenever life got me down.

I aspire to be a music producer and make remixes of video games. And that...includes Kingdom Hearts.

I still don't where I will end up but I hope being a kind, sweet and genuine person will be able to lead me somewhere to a positive place.

I would love to be financially stable, have a nice and very supportive partner for life, including supportive friends who support me in whatever I do and be happy. To make my heavy heart feel more lighter. That's all I really want.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I want a dog, and that'll be me.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Spiders.
No wait clowns.
Oh god zombies.

But actually this is a tough question. I mean, as an existential question, I'm not sure there's anything that genuinely frightens me haha. It's more like things stress me the F out and occasionally get depressing, but I'm not so much afraid of them as fatigued. Looking at the big picture, though, I would say the best answer would be living in stasis: not moving or advancing as a person, failing to develop a meaningful outlook on the world...failing to connect with people in a meaningful way. Yup, that's pretty scary.

Other people, definitely. Outspoken people in particular, the kinds with really strong and driven personalities. It helps me understand how to be strong and driven when I see others acting in accordance with their beliefs and values, and being unapologetic about it. Also, both the concept and the practice of community are really important to me: that sense of belonging and acceptance that comes from being a part of something bigger than myself is highly motivational.

To take over the world.
But more realistically, to put myself in a position to combat systemic injustice and, like, help people. To be a part of a network of support and healing for those who need it.
And then to take over the world.

I'm really proud of who I am and the way I've shaped myself and allowed others to shape me while wading through the sea of the stuff of life. Future me ought to be a natural extension of that, but obviously more glamorous and less prone to sitting up 'til 4 AM on Internet forums writing about myself. Following that thread, I'd like to be someone with minimal regrets; but of the regrets I'm sure I'll have, I hope I learn something valuable from them, and always approach my past with understanding and self-forgiveness because nooobody else is going to do that haha.

What do want outta life?
At this point, probably just tangible progress on any of these fronts. A sense that time isn't still, that the world around me is turning and I'm turning with it, and getting on with the hard(er) work of doing. Long-term, I'd love to be able to qualify my success in terms of what I was able to contribute to others/to the whole, and appreciate what I received in return.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Hard to choose, I'm an expert when it comes to worrying and always coming up with the worst possible scenario for every situation. But I guess my biggest fear would be hurting others. It's just very easy for me to relate to other people's pain so I kind of just end up feeling it double, and it's hard to deal with. Loneliness is a close second though. I don't mean being alone, but truly having no one I love and care for, and knowing no one cares for me or even remembers me is a scary thought. It's also the reason growing old scares me. You truly might end up all alone.

Family, friends and art. I'm lucky to have the most amazing mom ever and she means the world to me. I love my friends so much and always get energy from just knowing they're out there being amazing. Listening to me if I need it. Telling me I'm dumb for being worried about the 358th thing just that one week. Or even day. I'm really good at that. And art is my life, couldn't survive without putting my thoughts into images and just calming down to draw every day.

I want to live a simple good life with my loved ones and for all of us to be healthy. If I also get to draw a lot then I'm happy.

A better artist. Just because I'll also be happy just drawing for my own sake doesn't mean I'm not aiming high. The more people that could get enjoyment out of it the better. I want to help as many people and animals as I can, pick up many snails from the road and put them in the bushes where it's safe, smile to more strangers, just bring good things to all the lives that mine will touch. I'll do my best, even though I know I'll also fail every now and then, but that's what being a human is. I want to be able to accept that too, and tolerate imperfection. Also, I know that avoiding to hurt others can make things worse in the end, so I want to gain more courage to be honest as well.

What do you want outta life?

I'd love to see what kind of advances science can make in my lifetime. That's one of the main reasons I want to live long. I'm curious. Every post about some cool new space thing that does some weird shit a space thing shouldn't be able to do according to our current laws of physics gives me life. I love that stuff. I want to know more, see more, learn more.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Jumpin in the dark abyss called "myself", huh
I'll take it... if only for a bit now. Deep down these weeks I am and will be in a very difficult inner time... haha, not even trying to deny it... that's sunny...

Not giving life my all and taking all of myself from life. Twice I did so with... almost deadly results, heheh

... isn't courage just a prettier word for recklessness or foolishness? I got a whole truck of those by continuing to hold onto my principles in the dirty professional contemporary art field. What keeps me going? Another question... what keeps me in place? I don't know the answer for the first, but I know at least the answer for the latter is "nothing". So there's only one way... forward. Regardless of what or if something fuels me...
I bet in two weeks I'd give a completely different answer. At least I hope so.

spr_asriel_tearsdry_1_by_kaus_quietis-dbpuatb.png

- Sans not actually dying off-screen but surviving the 9 million damage hit somehow
- Asriel being capable of maintaining his original form even soulless in the end somehow

- that someday I'll be able to believe in myself, that someday I'll stop judging myself non-stop for the past, the time wasted and mistakes made long ago. ... That I won't consider myself worthless anymore someday...

Serene inside my heart. You have no idea how it is to be desperate for even just a minute of true inner serenity.

What do want outta life?
oh, y'know
Sense
spr_sans_shrug1_0_by_kaus_quietis-dbpuaea.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Finding myself settling down one day, realizing I have not lived my life to the fullest.
Oh, and spiders. Definitely spiders.

Being able to create art, for myself and others, and knowing that I can be there for someone who is important to me.

My dream is to one day be able to share with the world what I am best at: written art combined with food. I'ma open up a restaurant, walls full with amazing quotes by: The Great Void (me)

Probably more dedicated and positive than I have been lately. I want to be able to live life to the fullest, learn new languages, travel and meet all the people around the world that I love so much.

What do want outta life?

For it to turn out to be as good as I can make it. To find the one thing that truly matters, and never regret the long-term decisions I make.
Also, KH3. Definitely KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back