• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions to those with KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I was just thinkin of a few things..... such as in RE:COM is the final boss the same as in the gba game? Is it that robot flying thing? Obviously its still marluxia though..... also in KH2FM+ you can fight orgy members from that one room.... can you fight them multiple times? And is it all 13 of them?.... just wondering and thanks ahead of time

Marly

Awards
Ugh that makes we want the game even more =/..... I need a chalenge kh2 was so easy .....what about RE:COM is the last boss the same?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Its not in CoM that you fight the Org. Members whenever you want. Thats Final Mix+. The path to that room is incredibly difficult to get through unless you're high enough leveled though. v.v; God, I hated that place. Nice music though. ;P

And yeah the boss is still Marluxia but theres a third form of him you didn't fight in the GBA version. There is this huge white-ish grim reaper nobody holding Marluxia's scythe and Marluxia is like. Connected to his big robot-ish nobody and you walk around and try and avoid his deathly attacks. Theres one where he knocks all of your cards around the field and you have to go pick them up again. Thats a real bitch to do. v.v; Its kinda like the last battle of the GBA, except you're actually on the robot nobody thing with him. Its hard to explain. You could probably find a video on youtube.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Its not in CoM that you fight the Org. Members whenever you want. Thats Final Mix+. The path to that room is incredibly difficult to get through unless you're high enough leveled though. v.v; God, I hated that place. Nice music though. ;P

And yeah the boss is still Marluxia but theres a third form of him you didn't fight in the GBA version. There is this huge white-ish grim reaper nobody holding Marluxia's scythe and Marluxia is like. Connected to his big robot-ish nobody and you walk around and try and avoid his deathly attacks. Theres one where he knocks all of your cards around the field and you have to go pick them up again. Thats a real bitch to do. v.v; Its kinda like the last battle of the GBA, except you're actually on the robot nobody thing with him. Its hard to explain. You could probably find a video on youtube.
Hey,I didn't know that..!So something to look forward to ^^

Sexy Angel
>_> people with there fancy FM+'s....

You also get cards from the accomplishments in KH2FM+, like you can get a Roxas card in Re: CoM for something.....

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
If you have a beaten save file of ReCom on your card you can hear Jap voices on the new movies in FM+ and if you have a beaten save file of FM+ on your card, you get special cards in ReCoM like Hidden Dragon, Follow the Wind, and six or so other keyblade cards of keyblades you got in KH2, as well as ALL of the other Org memebers, Roxas (special room of Twilight Town) Xemnas, Xaldin, and the others in the special rooms around the worlds. I've gotton them all, and the Xaldin and Roxas are the best, the others are pretty crappy (especially Demyx's in my opinion)

Marly

Awards

Woot another reason I really want this game, I want recom and to be able to get through that area ^^;... isn't that axel one incredibly hard? Which one of the data battles is the hardest? You guys opinion

XIIIStarr

To me Xaldin is the absoloute hardest. But Axel and Demyx are pretty hard too. The new area you have to go through to get to the data battles isn't that hard. I did it at level 70. It's actually pretty fun.

Revanescence

To me Xaldin is the absoloute hardest. But Axel and Demyx are pretty hard too. The new area you have to go through to get to the data battles isn't that hard. I did it at level 70. It's actually pretty fun.

Yea, I have Kingdom Hearts ll he is not that bad when you memorize his attacks. But in the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Data Fight is probably harder.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
so are the scenes that were cut from the american version of KH2 in KH2FM+?

They weren't cut, just added to FM+ to expand the story and give what maybe they didn't think about originally.

wat kind of ability does the Roxas and Xaldin cards have???

The Roxas card makes all Keyblade attacks two times stronger for twenty attack cards, not the number (so a six will still be a six), and Xaldin card gives you a wind shield that hurts the enemy if they touch it, and it lasts for three hits (so if you don't get hit very much, it's great to do extra damage when you're reloading.)

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I wish i had KHFM+...and yeah the music they had for Marluxia was better than the one for Xemnas except for his final form music(Xemnas final form music i mean)

NoBoDYShadow

in re:com after fightin the flyin thing u will be teleported on top and fight him and his got an ability that makes all ur cards scatter on the floor and other evil skills.... -_-
in KH:FM+ yeah u can fight all 13 member with ALOT more hp then the normal one.....thats all....

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, they could have done better than that but hey overall, t was still a good change

Himiro Miyazaki

Yeah, the RE:COM still has the Marluxia battle just like it in the GBA version.
And yes, you can fight the 13 members, but they're data.
If you have anymore questions with RE:COM, then don't ask them, it's a redone, which means, just on a new system and went from pixels to 3-D graphics

orangx

hey, if you fight the organization members as many times, does that mean no exp points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back