• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions re. AP & Weekly Jewels Extravaganza

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
Hi everyone.

I've only been playing Unchained X now for a few weeks, and am around the ~170 level mark, so leveling up has become rather infrequent. Now that the 0-AP bonus has ended for now, leveling up for a full AP restore is going to be a tough job.

I was planning to purchase the Weekly Jewels for the special missions again this week, but is it really worth it now that the amount I can actually do these missions are regulated by the AP? I'm assuming the Weekly Jewels don't also gift you with free AP missions - I've Googled for this exact query and it turned up nothing.

So, how often are these 0-AP bonuses run? And will it be in place during the Union X launch week?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
If you've been unlocking the AP nodes on your Ava Boards, you might be good for the next few days. This week's VIP quest is insanely good to the point of being broken for getting Level, Evolve, and Munny Medals, and is actually only 5AP per round with bunches of Eggs, so AoE multi-hit skills will work well in it (anything 8 hits or higher lets you take out all but 1 egg with 1 medal. 10+ hits takes them all out in 1 medal). I'd say it's worth it this week.

No, the Weekly Jewel packs don't cause missions to suddenly be 0AP. Mondays used to be 1/2 AP, but they removed it.

Recently, 0AP has become so common we're pretty much spoiled. And with the Anniversary later this week, we're guaranteed another one so you'll be fine. Considering the Anniversary is in the same month as the Union X update, we should have 0AP for that by default. Hope this helps!

Wilderness

Awards
If you've been unlocking the AP nodes on your Ava Boards, you might be good for the next few days. This week's VIP quest is insanely good to the point of being broken for getting Level, Evolve, and Munny Medals, and is actually only 5AP per round with bunches of Eggs, so AoE multi-hit skills will work well in it (anything 8 hits or higher lets you take out all but 1 egg with 1 medal. 10+ hits takes them all out in 1 medal). I'd say it's worth it this week.

No, the Weekly Jewel packs don't cause missions to suddenly be 0AP. Mondays used to be 1/2 AP, but they removed it.

Recently, 0AP has become so common we're pretty much spoiled. And with the Anniversary later this week, we're guaranteed another one so you'll be fine. Considering the Anniversary is in the same month as the Union X update, we should have 0AP for that by default. Hope this helps!

Helps a tonne! Thank you very much!

I've been more focused on my cost nodes, currently on 170 (need that 180 for 5 x 6* Medals w/Cid), but usually you have to get through AP nodes to get to them. At 96 with my AP, but got more than enough avatar coins to grow that. Thanks for your advice! :)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
No problem! Smart thinking too, the Cost are the most important. After getting all the Jewel Cost Boards and Cost from Level Boards it maxes at 183. Later boards give 6* Chip, Dale, and a Cid instead of Cost nodes. The Jewel ones are sadly required to reach the full amount, so pick them up regularly if you're not already. And yeah, you should be golden for now with 96, I'm at the current cap of Lv300 with around 194AP and still have boards to clear. Good Luck!

Awards
In order to save AP you can also do the AP trick. If you enter a mission and get killed or for whatever reason want to retry it (ex. a certain skill didn't activate) just exit and close the app BEFORE the "You Lose" message pops up (in case you died). When you open up the game again you should be at the beggining of your mission, without having spent more AP than the original amount you needed to enter that mission. Hope this helps :)

Wilderness

Awards
No problem! Smart thinking too, the Cost are the most important. After getting all the Jewel Cost Boards and Cost from Level Boards it maxes at 183. Later boards give 6* Chip, Dale, and a Cid instead of Cost nodes. The Jewel ones are sadly required to reach the full amount, so pick them up regularly if you're not already. And yeah, you should be golden for now with 96, I'm at the current cap of Lv300 with around 194AP and still have boards to clear. Good Luck!

Oh that's awesome to know, thanks! I'm really glad I took your advice, this special quest is INSANE. I've gone from less than 500,000 Munny to 10mil+, maxed out and evolved all my medals where I want them to be and am prepared in advanced for the goodies Union X has to bring! Also, it's helping me farm some Omega Behemoths!

In order to save AP you can also do the AP trick. If you enter a mission and get killed or for whatever reason want to retry it (ex. a certain skill didn't activate) just exit and close the app BEFORE the "You Lose" message pops up (in case you died). When you open up the game again you should be at the beggining of your mission, without having spent more AP than the original amount you needed to enter that mission. Hope this helps :)

Also some great advice, thank you! Thankfully I'm still yet to get killed during any story missions (nearly on mission 400 now), it's just some of the event missions that get me. I've been very lucky with my medal pulls since starting - currently have the likes of Ill. Kairi, Ill. King Mickey, Ill. Sora A, Ill. Riku A, Key Art #2, and currently have a 80% bonus guilted Tama as my support - so I'm quite well 'equipped', if you will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back