• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

questions on 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH!

hey i finished playing days a while ago but im still kinda confused. when roxas passes out for a few weeks xemnas says i knew you would be sleeping i dont get that,then what is the chamber of wakening and the other chamber? why does axel kill zexion? when roxas has a mission on the beach theyre was a scene from CoM with zexion and riku and i have no idea what that was, and in KH 2 when ansem is about to die he apoljizes to roxas why is that? and why wont axel tell roxas who he is? why wont axel tell him about sora? o and im srry if someone already asked these questions im new..

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
This is in the wrong section. If you have a question about days, post it up in the 365 days section w/ spoiler tags so you don't ruin the ending or some part of the story for anyone else.

But its all good though...you're new. Welcome to the Forums.

Zemnas

The chambers probably will be further explained in BBS.
(Re:CoM Spoiler) Axel does not kill Zexion, Riku does.
Can't help you on the beach scene...
Ansem probably apologizes to Roxas for pretty much erasing him from the world by forcing him to go back to Sora.
I think Axel doesn't tell Roxas who Sora is because those are his orders. Or perhaps he thinks Roxas would leave the Org to search for Sora.

KH!

This is in the wrong section. If you have a question about days, post it up in the 365 days section w/ spoiler tags so you don't ruin the ending or some part of the story for anyone else.

But its all good though...you're new. Welcome to the Forums.

woops.. my bad sorry!:embarassed:

it would help if you had your questions numbered or separated or something so its easier to read. not so many run-on sentences.

yeah it is hard to read sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back