• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions for those who have played BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

This is like, the third thread I've made like this, sorry, but anyway,
1: Do I have to have the latest firmware update? I'm getting an old PSP with hackable firmware and I dun wanna do the update so I can hack it,
2: What bosses can I rebattle once the game is beat?
3: Is there a theater mode?
4: What's data install? I don't know what it is...
5: Are there any worlds I can't revisit once I beat the game?
Thanks!

Lelio

1: Do I have to have the latest firmware update? I'm getting an old PSP with hackable firmware and I dun wanna do the update so I can hack it,
Nope...just relax ;D

2: What bosses can I rebattle once the game is beat?
All of them...

3: Is there a theater mode?
Yes... but only after you finish the game

4: What's data install? I don't know what it is...

You install some of the data on the memory stick so the game plays faster... I wouldn't recomend it since ALL of the data is already on your memory stick

5: Are there any worlds I can't revisit once I beat the game?
Land of departure...so be sure to get all of the treasure chests right at the beginning or as soon as possible!!!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for the help! And I can seriously rebattle ALL the bosses? 0.0

...No you can't rebattle all the bosses at all. You can rebattle some bosses but definitely not all of them.

Bosses you can re-battle after game's completion:
All of the final bosses
Zack, Hades, and Ice Titan are re-playable in Mirage Arena
Vanitas Sentiment
Trinity Armor
Mimic Master
Cursed Carriage
Wheel Master
Iron Prisoner I, II, III, and IV

And that's about it.

tacochance

S'ok, I just have 1 more question, do you fight Maleficent? If so in what form, and can you replay her battle?

siegleeagle

Nope...just relax ;D

All of them...

Yes... but only after you finish the game

You install some of the data on the memory stick so the game plays faster... I wouldn't recomend it since ALL of the data is already on your memory stick

Land of departure...so be sure to get all of the treasure chests right at the beginning or as soon as possible!!!

Why would you not recommend him to data install so the game will run FASTER? The data is not already on my memory stick because other wise I would have had the data on my card before it was released in japan. The game has 5 files, the system file which is not the data install, the 3 character files, and the data install which has a different logo and all which is different from the system file. I tested it to see if it was that bad without the install but it went much faster after i installed the data, plus I still have 2 gigs.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why would you not recommend him to data install so the game will run FASTER? The data is not already on my memory stick because other wise I would have had the data on my card before it was released in japan. The game has 5 files, the system file which is not the data install, the 3 character files, and the data install which has a different logo and all which is different from the system file. I tested it to see if it was that bad without the install but it went much faster after i installed the data, plus I still have 2 gigs.

Because he assumed that the guy was going to UMD dump the game so he can carry the game in his memory stick without using the UMD. That's what a couple of my friends who have hacked PSPs did. The reason he recommended not doing Data Install is because if you already dumped the whole game on the memory stick than Data Install would do absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back