• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about theater mode.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

Long-time no see. I hope you are all doing well.

I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 remix, but I have some questions regarding theater mode:

1- What games have theatre mode in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 remix?

2- Do they include the non-cinematic cutscenes, the ones where you have to press x to continue the dialogues or scenes?

3- One of the DLCs included is a theatre mode for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, is that the same mode that's was in Kingdom Hearts: Re Chains of Memory?

okhi12

Awards
If I remember well, all games in 1.5+2.5 were released with theatre mode except KH1, which received theatre mode a bit later as the DLC update you just mentioned, because the original releases of KH and KH final mix never had it. The DLC is just the theatre of KH1. Re:Chain of memories and the rest of the games in the collection have their own theatre mode because it was a native feature in those games.
Non cinematic scenes are not included.

KH_fan_03

If I remember well, all games in 1.5+2.5 were released with theatre mode except KH1, which received theatre mode a bit later as the DLC update you just mentioned, because the original releases of KH and KH final mix never had it. The DLC is just the theatre of KH1. Re:Chain of memories and the rest of the games in the collection have their own theatre mode because it was a native feature in those games.
Non cinematic scenes are not included.

So just to make sure I got it right, Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix's theatre mode doesn't' have all the non-cinematic cutscenes,
while Re:Chain of memories and the other games in Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 have all the cinematic and non-cinematic cutscenes.

Is that right?

okhi12

Awards
So just to make sure I got it right, Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix's theatre mode doesn't' have all the non-cinematic cutscenes,
while Re:Chain of memories and the other games in Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 have all the cinematic and non-cinematic cutscenes.

Is that right?
All theatre modes have the cinematic scenes only.
Sadly, none of the theatres have the non cinematic scenes. I wish they would.

KH_fan_03

All theatre modes have the cinematic scenes only.
Sadly, none of the theatres have the non cinematic scenes. I wish they would.

Re:chains of Memory has the scenes where you press x to continue the dialogue, remember when Sora entered Traves town and one of the guys from the organization, I think it was Axel, told Sora that this Traves town was made from his memory.

In that cutscene, you had to press x to continue and it was in theatre mode.

okhi12

Awards
Wow, that's amazing, then. To be honest I don't know if I've ever entered the theatre mode of Re:CoM, because I didn't remember that. I guess I just assumed that it was just like the theatre mode of the other games, sorry. I should have checked it.

KH_fan_03

Wow, that's amazing, then. To be honest I don't know if I've ever entered the theatre mode of Re:CoM, because I didn't remember that. I guess I just assumed that it was just like the theatre mode of the other games, sorry. I should have checked it.

Don't apologize man, it's cool :)

So, it looks like you have unlocked theater mode in the rest of the gams, do they have the non-cinematic scenes?

Back