• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Questions About The Story? (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lillia

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
Hello everyone, after the release of Re:Mind DLC some of our questions found their answers. BUT these new added elements to lore summoned more questions than before. So i want to start this thread for discussing some of these questions.

This thread both includes KH3 and Re:Mind, it will also contain a lot of lore whise SPOILERS so this is the last warning and you take the risk for reading this by yourself.

Okay let's dive into the questions.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks for reading! These are some of the questions spinning around my head. It is really amazing that living the hype just like the old days! I want to thank everyone in the community for working to make it better and like family! I will be really happy to read your answers and more questions under the thread is appreciated! May your heart be your guiding key!

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This is probably the only one I can answer, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lillia

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
Thanks for the answers guys! We are on a looong journey again hooo boy..... I am really excited to see the news about the new titles coming soon. And I know most of these questions are under title of speculations right now. I just hope we will get the answers one day hopefully.

Back