• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about the Moogle Shop/Medals and Key Arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

happynut

Heya,

well I just bought all SR+ Coins in the Moogle Shop and I'm still sitting at like 10k+ Moogle Medals. Does the Moogle Shop reset? Like can I buy x99 SR+ Coins from the shop again the next day?

And is there a way to farm Moogle Medals?

And how do I farm Key Arts? I got some from pulls and buying them with SR+ Coins. Is there another way to get Key Arts?

Thanks in advance! :D

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The next time the Mog medal trade resets is 9/1 JST's maintenance, which is when service ends, so no, it won't ever restock again, unfortunately (aside from the items that refresh daily, like potions and ethers).

You can get Mog medals through raid boss missions, ranking/lux rewards, and the daily "defeat 20 shadows" mission.

The only way to get Key Arts now is through the card album trade, the Raise Draw (black tickets), or the Kupo Fruit draw (keep opening treasure chests until a moogle pops out, you need ripe kupo fruits to draw for an SR+).

kibez

The next time the Mog medal trade resets is 9/1 JST's maintenance, which is when service ends, so no, it won't ever restock again, unfortunately (aside from the items that refresh daily, like potions and ethers).

You can get Mog medals through raid boss missions, ranking/lux rewards, and the daily "defeat 20 shadows" mission.

The only way to get Key Arts now is through the card album trade, the Raise Draw (black tickets), or the Kupo Fruit draw (keep opening treasure chests until a moogle pops out, you need ripe kupo fruits to draw for an SR+).

Hello, my name is Henrique, I speak from Brasil so, sorry for any grammar problems, I hope that we can comunicate =)

Well, what about spending some money on that SR+ cards issue? I dont know japanese, but, it looks like that these gifts from the SHOP (the icon that looks like a diamond) contains SR+ key art cards already:

スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーム・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

The problem is that I'm new to this game, and smashed all the buttons without luck to get them, or the currency to be able to get them during the game (I'm about to finish the story mode, missins only 3 quests now). By any chance, do you know how to get them or could please address this question to someone that could possibly know?

Thanks, and, see you in the keyblade graveyard next month!! (I hope that the server ends like this, lol)

tsumigami

Hello, my name is Henrique, I speak from Brasil so, sorry for any grammar problems, I hope that we can comunicate =)

Well, what about spending some money on that SR+ cards issue? I dont know japanese, but, it looks like that these gifts from the SHOP (the icon that looks like a diamond) contains SR+ key art cards already:

スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

The problem is that I'm new to this game, and smashed all the buttons without luck to get them, or the currency to be able to get them during the game (I'm about to finish the story mode, missins only 3 quests now). By any chance, do you know how to get them or could please address this question to someone that could possibly know?

Thanks, and, see you in the keyblade graveyard next month!! (I hope that the server ends like this, lol)
if you talking about charge munny (in-game currency you bought using real money), unfortunately , you can't buy it anymore. SE decided to stop the billing system. so the only way to get SR+ Cards is exactly how Faemarch explained it before.

kibez

if you talking about charge munny (in-game currency you bought using real money), unfortunately , you can't buy it anymore. SE decided to stop the billing system. so the only way to get SR+ Cards is exactly how Faemarch explained it before.

thats sad.... =(

one more question: how do you use these sr+ moogle coins? I bought the x5 pack but cant find where I can use them...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
thats sad.... =(

one more question: how do you use these sr+ moogle coins? I bought the x5 pack but cant find where I can use them...
Open the menu and find カードアルバム, click on a card, press the red button, then hit the button on the left (トレード) to exchange. It costs about 100 SR+ card medals to trade for a SR+, also note that you can't trade for cards after card no.1843 (Roxas&Axel&Xion, page 76/79 of the card album).

kibez

Open the menu and find カードアルバム, click on a card, press the red button, then hit the button on the left (トレード) to exchange. It costs about 100 SR+ card medals to trade for a SR+, also note that you can't trade for cards after card no.1843 (Roxas&Axel&Xion, page 76/79 of the card album).

Thank you very much!! My last question, promise!

if you would have to buy key art cards with the album process, which ones would you get? I noticed that some cards comes with different skills, there was one that I got that could hit x2 (very good for raid boss when you get multiplier x10, it will not be caped by the 999999 damage limit). Is there any other skill that is on par or even better than this one to attack? I would like to know on the defense side as well, is there any assist card skill that I should look for? If possible, please write the number of the cards please :)

thanks!!!

tsumigami

well since the game gonna end in few weeks ,i personally only grab any SR+ card that i like. as long as it worth 6 coins. but try to get key art card that has 8019-13600 stats as much as you can.

there are several skills like atk up ex (アタックアップEX), combo plus ex (コンボプラスEX), sub-type (サブタイプ), berserk (バーサク) and counter ex (カウンターEX) which is very powerful. i noticed that key art cards have either atk up ex or combo plus ex on their first slot (not sure about other skills, Faemarch might know better). you can get those fixed skills from mission rewards so i think it doesn't matter which key art cards you pick.

i don't know whether key art/scene assist cards have skills imbued within. all my assist come from kupo draw and they don't have any skills. if you have tons of HP, skills like last life (ラストリーヴ), cure (ケアル) and counter (カウンタ) can make powerful combo.

from what i've seen from my teammates, most new people playing KH X is using Mog of glory keyblade and using mixed deck. if you haven't build your final deck, i'd suggest choose one of 3 basic keyblade and focus building deck for that keyblade. it's way cheaper to buy mithrils than mog of glory materials. that way you can reach +50 keyblade and save lots of mog medals which you can spend for ULT mog, electrums, AP UP or skills.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Thank you very much!! My last question, promise!

if you would have to buy key art cards with the album process, which ones would you get? I noticed that some cards comes with different skills, there was one that I got that could hit x2 (very good for raid boss when you get multiplier x10, it will not be caped by the 999999 damage limit). Is there any other skill that is on par or even better than this one to attack? I would like to know on the defense side as well, is there any assist card skill that I should look for? If possible, please write the number of the cards please :)

thanks!!!
Damage actually doesn't cap at (9)999999, it's just that the counter can't display bigger numbers.

there are several skills like atk up ex (アタックアップEX), combo plus ex (コンボプラスEX), sub-type (サブタイプ), berserk (バーサク) and counter ex (カウンターEX) which is very powerful. i noticed that key art cards have either atk up ex or combo plus ex on their first slot (not sure about other skills, Faemarch might know better). you can get those fixed skills from mission rewards so i think it doesn't matter which key art cards you pick.

i don't know whether key art/scene assist cards have skills imbued within. all my assist come from kupo draw and they don't have any skills. if you have tons of HP, skills like last life (ラストリーヴ), cure (ケアル) and counter (カウンタ) can make powerful combo.

from what i've seen from my teammates, most new people playing KH X is using Mog of glory keyblade and using mixed deck. if you haven't build your final deck, i'd suggest choose one of 3 basic keyblade and focus building deck for that keyblade. it's way cheaper to buy mithrils than mog of glory materials. that way you can reach +50 keyblade and save lots of mog medals which you can spend for ULT mog, electrums, AP UP or skills.
Some Key Arts also have fixed Subtype skills, too.
MoG is great on a mixed deck, but it overall has lower multipliers. A maxed single-type deck (with skills like Berserk IV, HP Sacrifice II, Attack/Combo EX, Combo II,... also preferably maxed) on +50 Lady Luck or Three Wishes is going to outdamage a maxed mixed deck on MoG.

Going along with this topic, what would be the best Key art / Scenes for me to buy from the album?
MY current deck:
Attack https://gyazo.com/faa2e8894b6db64c98d9cc708b145ba3
Assist: https://gyazo.com/1ee646cbf56aa181f628810b1ae89120

I can buy 3 more atm.
All SR+ cards are the same in the end, you can max them all out to 70k atk/def. Key Arts just have slightly higher base stats and may come with Combo EX/Attack EX/Subtype.

kibez

thats very good information guys, I believe that I'm understanding a lot more the mechanics of the game now, thank you very much!!

but the more you know, more questions come... >.<

so... is there a way to know what fixed skill a particular card will have? for example: key art #34 has combo ex... how can I know the other cards that will have this skill as well? the name コンボプラスEX just dont show up on any album's card!!!

I just know about #34 because luckly I got it, and attack twice with 100% of trigger rate for me is better than 120% damage boost with 60% of trigger rate...

the problem is that If I want to buy it, it cost 150 coins instead of 100, but I'm sure that others will have it, I just dont know the process to find them... >.<

thank you very much!!!

ps.: I just found, lol
https://translate.googleusercontent...ALkJrhhI0huwhl6Bsd7U2J9mU6uTCkNs9g#notefoot_1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back