• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about the fianl battle . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

I had a few things I was wondering . . . so, please try and answer these without revealing any info on the end movie, thanks . . .

1. Is Sora fighting Xemnas>
2. From what we know and have experienced, is this is challenging battle?
3. Why is Xehanort the Ansem from I if Xemnas is the master of Heartless?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
1. The Final Battle is actually Sora and Riku versus Xemnas. And it is probably going to be one of the coolest fights in the game.

2. It's semi challenging from what I hear. Meaning it's challenging but not frustratingly hard.

3. This one I unfortunately can't help you on because even I'm confused about this.

Final-

Xehanort is an experiment created by the REAL Ansem
Xemnas = Ansem's nobodie
im not sure if xemnas is the master of heartless tho

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You guys are wrong....

DiZ "created" Xehanort (what this means exactly we aren't sure, but it seems DiZ did experiments on him) Xehanort became even more obsessed with the darkness and cast away his name and became Ansem. The Real Ansem was away, or something, and ran into hiding, now going by the name DiZ. Xenmas is really Xehanorts Shell.

DiZ = Real Ansem
Xehanort = Fake Ansem
Xenmas = Xehanorts Shell

KingBlade

by sinspire^
MyInnerFred said:
You guys are wrong....

DiZ "created" Xehanort (what this means exactly we aren't sure, but it seems DiZ did experiments on him) Xehanort became even more obsessed with the darkness and cast away his name and became Ansem. The Real Ansem was away, or something, and ran into hiding, now going by the name DiZ. Xenmas is really Xehanorts Shell.

DiZ = Real Ansem
Xehanort = Fake Ansem
Xenmas = Xehanorts Shell

He is right...

Thank you for sloving this problem for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back