• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

questions about the end of kh1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

so i replayde kh1 somewhat again. only the last boss though...you know just to hear him say his awesome one liners like "SUBMIT" or "My strength returns!"

anyway

two things i noticed that i havent heard an explanation for

why does he say " They Keyblade alone cannot seal the door to darkness"?

and why does 'the door to darkness' have a giant black heart around it?

Gram

Banned
Awards
well he said "the keyblade alone cannot close the door to darkness" cause sora only had a light realm keyblade and to seal the DTD you need a keyblade from each realm, light and dark, thats why mickey went into the dark realm to find a dark realm keyblade.

as for your 2nd question that giant black heart was KH.

Swordsaint

that doesnt make sense

i cant even think of the right question here

how was kingdom hearts there at the door to darkness?

Crystal

Silver Member
are you asking me or telling me?

lol. i have no idea, i had just never noticed it before so it confused me to think the DtD had a giant black heart around it.

Lol, i'm telling you, but i'm not sure, so i put this>>> "?"

Swordsaint

ha yeah... perhaps grass can off some insights...generally he knows everything before it happens xD

Xammag

that doesnt make sense

i cant even think of the right question here

Inside the door is Kingdom Hearts. Ansem opened it and expected darkness, but "kingdom hearts is light!", yada yada.

I don't know how it got there, I just assume that's where it always is. The one from KH2 was artificial, and the one from BBS was a special case cause MX had the X-blade.

To clarify, I think that is where Kingdom Hearts resides.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Because the door to darkness always opens exactly at the point where the true Kingdom Hearts is atm in the realm of darkness.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Because the door to darkness always opens exactly at the point where the true Kingdom Hearts is atm in the realm of darkness.

this, KH is in the RoD. I don't know if it moves around (haven't thought about it before) but it makes sence bcs otherwise Ansem should have found it seeing how he's a heartless

KH in KH II is made from the heart of men and was never complete, this KH is and have always been complete because it's the heart of all worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back