• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about realm of sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

i dont get it.why did traverse town fell into sleep?it was perfectly functional and alive in KH.also,how does a wrold fal asleep?yen sid said that it happens when a world is not propelry restored and if one locks the sleeping keyholes the world returns.But in what state?that world in the RoS has manifested its own memories into inhabitants so would they come back too?is rinzler the true tron?alos was TWTNW a true world?did it have a heart?i think its stated that is purely artificial so how can it be in the ROS?
btw YX looks like marik and riku like bakura and setzer like ansem:redface:

last but not least caN SOME1 LOSE HIS HEART OR DIE IN RoS?if so where would the heart go?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont get it.why did traverse town fell into sleep?it was perfectly functional and alive in KH.
Joshua explained why. He needed shelter for Neku and the others and it appeared. That's what Traverse Town does, goes to those needing shelter.
That's also why it's the refugee world in KH1.

also,how does a wrold fal asleep?yen sid said that it happens when a world is not propelry restored and if one locks the sleeping keyholes the world returns.
Going by what Yen Sid says worlds into sleep because can't wake from darkness. Many kh1 worlds fell to darkness and the ones that stayed in sleep couldn't wake from it.

But in what state?that world in the RoS has manifested its own memories into inhabitants so would they come back too?
They return in their original state like all the other worlds that vanished. There's no reason they'd return otherwise.
They'd come back to the world as it was before falling like Kairi and everyone else did to their worlds in kh1.

Is rinzler the true tron?
More like he's the "original" tron. The Tron seen in kh2 was a copy, Xemnas explains it. Ansem the Wise got his hands on a copy of the Grid and modified it into Space Paranoids.

alos was TWTNW a true world?did it have a heart?i think its stated that is purely artificial so how can it be in the ROS?
btw YX looks like marik and riku like bakura and setzer like ansem:redface:
TWTNW was both real and a dream. At varying points Sora & Riku arrive at a real version and a dream one.
Since its dreaming it should have a heart.

last but not least caN SOME1 LOSE HIS HEART OR DIE IN RoS?if so where would the heart go?
Don't know if they can die but I don't think they can lose their hearts since they are already in sleep which is held in darkness.
Where a heart goes is up in the air, likely varies from person to person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back