• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about medals.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
So I recently got three of my medals up to 6 star (one magic, one speed, and one power). I notice on some of the proud quest one of the objectives is to use only 5 star medals. With this being said, should I keep some 5 star? Is it worth it? Or should I slowly work towards making all of mine 6 star? Also I have at least five medals each for power, speed, and magic. Should I get rid of the others or should I also be trying to build them up?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
You might not have noticed but when a medal goes from being a 5* to a 6* the Keyblade Cost for it jumps up by 30 points or so. Because of this, it isn't really viable early on to make a lot of medals 6* because you won't be able to equip them all to your Keyblades because they'll exceed cost. So definitely keep the 5* and work on increasing cost capacity and gradually upgrade them to 6* as you have room for them.

kopites

You might not have noticed but when a medal goes from being a 5* to a 6* the Keyblade Cost for it jumps up by 30 points or so. Because of this, it isn't really viable early on to make a lot of medals 6* because you won't be able to equip them all to your Keyblades because they'll exceed cost. So definitely keep the 5* and work on increasing cost capacity and gradually upgrade them to 6* as you have room for them.

I have a Stitch 6star with 20% guilt. Is there anyway I can increase the guilt percentage?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I have a Stitch 6star with 20% guilt. Is there anyway I can increase the guilt percentage?
Yeah, by a bit. After having guilt activated on a medal, every time you fuse it with another 6* medal of the same type, the guilt will be re-rolled and you have the chance to make it higher (it's not guaranteed to get higher, but it won't ever get lower). Since Stitch is a Tier 1 Guilt medal, the highest percentage it can get is 25% so it's up to you whether you think it is worth attempting to re-roll and get the last 5% or not.

kopites

Yeah, by a bit. After having guilt activated on a medal, every time you fuse it with another 6* medal of the same type, the guilt will be re-rolled and you have the chance to make it higher (it's not guaranteed to get higher, but it won't ever get lower). Since Stitch is a Tier 1 Guilt medal, the highest percentage it can get is 25% so it's up to you whether you think it is worth attempting to re-roll and get the last 5% or not.

Thanks Audo. Do you happen to have a link that show what medals belong to which tier.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Last edited:

AuroraX

Awards

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to keep that in mind! Could you answer one more question for me? I recently got the power badge to upgrade my medals more, but when the game was explaining everything my mum decided to talk to me and I was distracted. Would you mind explaining it to me/send me to a web page or something that can explain it to me?

FFxStrife

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to keep that in mind! Could you answer one more question for me? I recently got the power badge to upgrade my medals more, but when the game was explaining everything my mum decided to talk to me and I was distracted. Would you mind explaining it to me/send me to a web page or something that can explain it to me?

Normally, you can strengthen a medal's special attack by fusing two of the same 3* and up medals together. Each time a special attack is strengthened, a yellow dot appears on the medal. A 3* medal can be strengthened once, a 4* medal twice, a 5* medal three times and a 6* medal five times.

In order to strengthen the special attack, the base medal has to be of the same rarity as the medal being fused. If, for example, you try to fuse a 3* medal with a 4* medal, no special attack bonus will be given. Additionally, the level of each medal has no effect on the special attack bonus.

The thing you got was the Power Bangle. With this item you can activate Guilt on your medals. With Guilt you can increase the special attacks of 6* medals even further. Once all yellow dots are full on a 6* medal, fusing more of the same 6* medals will activate guilt. medals can be strengthened as many times as it takes until it reaches the max level. It's basically a sixth yellow dot that increases your special attack by a set percentage.

You can find more info about it on this FAQ.

Last edited:

AuroraX

Awards
Normally, you can strengthen a medal's special attack by fusing two of the same 3* and up medals together. Each time a special attack is strengthened, a yellow dot appears on the medal. A 3* medal can be strengthened once, a 4* medal twice, a 5* medal three times and a 6* medal five times.

In order to strengthen the special attack, the base medal has to be of the same rarity as the medal being fused. If, for example, you try to fuse a 3* medal with a 4* medal, no special attack bonus will be given. Additionally, the level of each medal has no effect on the special attack bonus.

The thing you got was the Power Bangle. With this item you can activate Guilt on your medals. With Guilt you can increase the special attacks of 6* medals even further. Once all yellow dots are full on a 6* medal, fusing more of the same 6* medals will activate guilt. medals can be strengthened as many times as it takes until it reaches the max level. It's basically a sixth yellow dot that increases your special attack by a set percentage.

You can find more info about it on this FAQ.

Ohh okay! That explains so much...Kind of wished I knew that/figured that out earlier. Oh well, thanks for answering my question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back