• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

questions about data install

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
how do you do that? i dont know much about my psp

Inside your PSP folder in your memory card, there's another folder called SAVEDATA. Simply copy that from the memory card to your computer, and just leave it at that. It's pretty simple. I just use a cable to connect my PSP to my computer, though I'm told that you can also just insert the memory card and it'll work as well.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Store the saves on your computer first.

Those aren't the problem.
I have a some Videos (mainly BBS stuff) and Music (it's my mp3, as I don't have one anymore), plus I have a game from PSN (Crystal Defenders) on it.
I'll just delete those, then do the Data Install, and once I beat BBS, I'll undo the Data Install and put the stuff back on.

Inside your PSP folder in your memory card, there's another folder called SAVEDATA. Simply copy that from the memory card to your computer, and just leave it at that. It's pretty simple. I just use a cable to connect my PSP to my computer, though I'm told that you can also just insert the memory card and it'll work as well.

From what I've seen on my computer, it doesn't fit into the SD slot.

HeartsLight

From what I've seen on my computer, it doesn't fit into the SD slot.
Depends on the slot and what it's designed to be able to read. Some will read them, some won't. Mine for instance will read both, but that's cause it's got a multicard reader. I'm pretty sure you can get adaptors that'll solve the problem for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back