• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok I have a question

I brought Guitar Hero 3 with the guitar for X-mas. Now can I use that same guitar with the past Guitar Hero's (1,2, 70's and 80's) or will I have to buy another guitar and which one?

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes I brought GHIII for the Ps2 but I'm asking can I use the Guitar I got with GHIII on GHII and GHI? Or will I need to buy a different one for them? Sorry if that was a little unclear.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm not entirely sure. I know you can use the guitar from GHIII on GHII when using the 360. What system is it for? PS2?

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm not entirely sure. You might have to look it up, because GHIII was developed by Activision, and the previous GH were developed by Harmonix. You should look on their site for a F.A.Q, or contact them.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm not quite sure, but I think you can. Make sure though. Go to Wikipedia or something.

D

Dash27

Yeah, all guitars work on all of the games; as long as they're for the same system.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not entirely sure. You might have to look it up, because GHIII was developed by Activision, and the previous GH were developed by Harmonix. You should look on their site for a F.A.Q, or contact them.
Yeah thats why I was wondering lol.

Yeah, all guitars work on all of the games; as long as they're for the same system.
Are you sure? Well I'll look it up still just to make sure.

S

Shadow Soldier

Any more questions? If not, I'm gonna close this before it turns to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back