• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soki

I have a hypothetical question :say 2 people are at the judging station for the afterlife, one is christian and hasn't been "completely faithful" the other is Buhddist, but has made the world a better place. Who goes to Heaven?

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
...I may be confusing this with something, but I'm under the impression that Bhuddist don't believe in a Heaven... do they?

They're trying to escape reincarnation, aren't they? So I don't think it's the same thing.

So neither of them should go to heaven. ._.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Buddhists try to find Nirvana. Once they escape reincarnation they go to a place that seems like heaven.

But, the Christian goes to heaven because he believes in God lol. No matter what he does, all is forgiven.

Or, they can both go to hell. =D

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
based on christianities views, they both go to hell i guess since the buddhist isn't a christian, and the christian commits robbery

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, that depends. According to Christianity, if the bank robber trusted in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, he'll go to Heaven. The Buddhist, however, will be tortured in hell for all eternity.

According to Christianity, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back