• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Havn't been on in a while, but with the org fights harder than sephy in final mix, do you think thats just the COM ones? Bcause it would be awsome if like the kh2 members like Saix and Xaldin could be fought again at much higher levels.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i think in the JF report it said all of the Org. XIII members. i doubt that ALL of them would return. I mean you basically killed them all. Except Axel and Roxas and the Emo 1, kinda forgot his name. lol

D

Dexter

Nomura said he would change some of the orginastion fights. Like the last Xemnas battle he said he might change it to be like the kh1 final mix battle. But there's going to be a new difficulty mode called "serious mode" so that would make the orginastion members VERY hard....^^^.///

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Yeah, I just hope you are able to fight them more than only once though, Saix, Xigbar, and Xaldin were pretty much introduced then thrown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back