• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoogleGirl23

Should I beat this game before I go on to KH2? If it doesn't have much to do with KH2 I was just going to play KH2 because I can't wait to actually get to it. Thanks.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
no. you do not need to actually BEAT the game to understand the story in kh2...although it would not hurt to at least look up a faq that tells about the story...there are a few pages in this forum that do.

MoogleGirl23

Thanks for the info. I'm just so excited to start the 2nd one that I can't wait anymore.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
My friend never beat CoM memories and the only thing he doesn't understand is the journal entry...... and why five of the members are gone. That's about it. He didn't have to ask me about anything else.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
To truly get the KH2 experiance, it's best to have beaten COM

Sure, you can play KH2 and understand it just fine, but I don't think you can really get 100% out of the game without having played COM. You get an introduction to The Organization and some of the characters, you will understand the beggining more if you play it as well

I don't get why people don't like COM, or don't think it was fun, I thought it was a great game with an important story, and it's definately worth playing before KH2

Xinroc42

the story is important but the battlesystem isnt so good
its better in Kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back