• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
I have a question. It might be a noob question but I haven't been on the forums for a while but who are the three power ranger looking knights from that ending; or does anybody even know?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
ha ha ha ha ha man that was nicely put and yes they do like kinda like the power rangers lol. In any case they're called the knights for some reason may be the armor *joking*. anyways they were in the secret ending for kh2 and no that's not a noob question you were just off for a while if you hadn't then i would have had to call you a noob. but you're not. if you want a link go to www.youtube.com and type in knights from Kingdom Hearts 2 or something similar and you may find a video there if you want to find out more information which i don't have type knights into the search bar for the forum site and you should find plenty of things explaining the knights from the secret video ending. heh power ranger looking nights lmao. :)

D

Deleted member 5341

Hahaha power rangers, they do look like power rangers don't they....
Don't feel bad if you haven't been on here for a while, that's y ppl are here, to help you catch up =)

Anyhoo, the details on the secret ending are really sketchy and the secret ending is the KHIII preview (yeyuh, there's gonna b a third one). I was reading something in another forum from a kid whose dad works for squeenix and he said that all the keyblades were from past keyblade masters that died in the "Keyblade War", and the note from the end that kairi gives sora is a note that is sent to the three of them plus mickey donald and goofy asking for their help for another keyblade war. (?? not sure ??)

So, yeap. My guess is that the 3 "power rangers" are S/K/R. Not sure though lol =]

Yoda_Mickey

I WISH that's what powerrangers was like. I have to watch that s*** every day -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back