• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decron

does somebody have some screenshots from riku in his new outfit(cg graphics)or just from riku with cg graphics:confused:
you will get a rep point if you can get me nice screenshots of what i requested.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Decron said:
does somebody have some screenshots from riku in his new outfit(cg graphics)or just from riku with cg graphics:confused:
you will get a rep point if you can get me nice screenshots of what i requested.

Here some
http://photobucket.com/albums/c387/Ayden06/KH2/?action=view&current=ghuhiy.jpg

fgfgsfds.jpg

Last edited:

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, guys, can the person who made the thread put "~~~SPOILERS~~~" in the topic? (Oh, this is PrincessoftheKey's sis. She's dictating everything she wants me to say so she doesn't have to look at the pictures. I mean geez...it's just a game.)

bishojoKasume

Looks like Riku's hair needs a little trimming...It's kinda wierd Riku looks almost like Kadaj from FFVII:AC.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
guys its just a picture i mean if u havent looked at anythin else really it means nothin or at least to me it doesnt i dont know what it means its a pretty picture though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back