• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Rox

okay so in the game my friend made a synthesized weapon. But whenever I try to do it it never is an option. Its the ultimate for the first game and I really want it but I ant figure out how to get it. Is there like some certain level you have to be at? Or do you have to synthesize everything else before you can do it? Do you have to unlock something somewhere? Help meh I want the pretty keyblade!haha

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So I'm guessing the Keyblade of question is the Ultima Weapon? You need to synthesise 30 unique items in the store before it, Donald's Fantasista, and Goofy's Seven Elements to show up in the list.

13Rox

So I'm guessing the Keyblade of question is the Ultima Weapon? You need to synthesise 30 unique items in the store before it, Donald's Fantasista, and Goofy's Seven Elements to show up in the list.

Oh okay. yea I meant the Ultima Weapon. That makes sense. I guess I will give it a shot. yay :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's as Flanix said, just synthesize every item and it'll appear on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back