• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

ok i didnt play kingdom hearts in a very long time so is sora the actually chosen one

like he has the true keyblade

Gram

Banned
Awards
Riku was originally chosen by the keyblade, but Sora got it instead. He was chosen later on in his journey though.
well according to the kh1 journel this is true, but nomura reconned it when he made a scene in bbs where terra chooses riku to be his futrue apprentice

what shows sora as the keyblades chosen one is the keyblade ditching riku for him in kh1 (hollow bastion) and that nomura said he is an exception due to him not being chosen by a master

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
well according to the kh1 journel this is true, but nomura reconned it when he made a scene in bbs where terra chooses riku to be his futrue apprentice

what shows sora as the keyblades chosen one is the keyblade ditching riku for him in kh1 (hollow bastion) and that nomura said he is an exception due to him not being chosen by a master
The retcon doesn't really change anything we found out in KH1 seeing as how the Rite of Succession just makes you qualified for a Keyblade. The Keyblade still has to choose you after that.

Gram

Banned
Awards
true but i still consider it something nomura contradicted.
like how theres heartless in bbs

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Actually, I was under the impression that Heartless (excluding emblem) always existed; they just weren't a real issue until Xehanort and the other apprentices decided to start manufacturing more of them.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well it's because heartless only existed in the realm of darkness at the time but due to xehanort apprentice i guess creating heartless in the realm of light allowed to bring havoc

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Except for the fact that there IS no contradiction at all.

Also, not a contradiction. Yen Sid makes it clear in KH2 that the Heartless always exist so long as there's darkness. It just wasn't until Xehanort experimented that they become an active force in the light realm, as well as the addition of the army of Emblems.

Actually, I was under the impression that Heartless (excluding emblem) always existed; they just weren't a real issue until Xehanort and the other apprentices decided to start manufacturing more of them.
THIIIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back