• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefroggygirl

kingdom_hearts_mural.jpg

Has nothing else been said about why Roxas looks so old in this picture :eek:?

maian

Huh. I've never seen that before. He does look abnormally old. Still, I wouldn't think anything of it. I think Roxas is the worst portrayed character out of all of Nomura's artwork. In my opinion, he hasn't been able to really nail him how he looks in game, despite all the pictures of him. Same with Ven. I mean, he looks 20 in that picture, whereas in his Days portrait/cover art, he looks ten. So, what can ya do?

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Ah, this picture again. Personally when I first saw this and knew totally nothing at all about Birth By Sleep or Ventus in total. I actually thought that Nomura pulled an ol' switch-a-roo. That he placed *Roxas* in Birth By Sleep's picture and placed the older little Roxas "clone" into the 358/2 Days picture.

.........*laughs* I was so far off. :p

But Roxas does look older then he should. Coming from a subpar artist's point of view. I think it's because of the angle Roxas is at, and his neck that makes his face look older. Nevertheless, the Days drawing is still extreamly attractive. How they drew Xigbar and Xemnas is my favorite part. :36:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back