• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

What do you mean, nobodies don't exist heartless do though unless I missed something too which I doubt.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
because xehanort made them after he was found by ATW wich was 10 tears after BBS

and nobodies are made from the body and soul after the heartless take the hearts'

but i think there are heartless because ansem just made his own.. idk i think its somthing like this

Muse

you look atrocious
Because the Heartless and Nobodies were created by Xehanort.
And since Xehanort didn't show up until after BBS, then surely that must mean something.

That, and I think Nomura confirmed it. :v

kasamake

Oh yes I wasn't thinking of the time period hmmmmmmmm, either I'm wrong but if you watch bbs gameplay some monsters you fight look like heartless, though I could have just not have paid attention. They might have been unbirths.

Muse

you look atrocious
They are Unbirths. :v Since Unbirths are the only enemies you fight in BBS.

Key of Valor

The Professor
It is believed that there will be no Heartless or Nobodies in BBS because of what Nomura said in an interview.

Nomura Interview said:
---Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Because the Heartless and Nobodies were created by Xehanort.
And since Xehanort didn't show up until after BBS, then surely that must mean something.

That, and I think Nomura confirmed it. :v

but wernt the heartless created by xehanort the ones only with the symbol on then??

so i think he was doing tests and created his own..but ther shouldve ben heartless befor that cuz darkness was already taking ppl hearts ex:DS

Muse

you look atrocious
Xehanort created both Heartless. :/ Both Emblem and Pureblood.

There aren't any Heartless in BBS.

Key of Valor

The Professor
kasamake said:
What are unbirths exactly do we know for sure.

Nomura has given us a few clues through the interviews, but currently it is not known what the Unbirths truly are.

kasamake

Just watch it on channel 310 direct tv, if you don't have it then I don't know what channel, what tv service do you have.

the_flintstones

nah i have friends that're gonna go so i reallie don't care. TV is boring, i'd rather go hangout with friends, besides G4 only spends like 10 minutes talking about the stuff i wanna know. I wanna know about Versus XIII's status, cause Noctis is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back