• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It can't be Rikunort :/ He didn't go Rikunort until a few days before Sora woke up. And under the hood, he's white.

HeartOfTheHero

maybe it wasn't supposed to be anyone specific. maybe it was just supposed to symbolize Org.XIII in general, kind of hovering over and watching everything that was going on with Sora

Estella

Um,I'm pretty sure that it's Marluxia,remember at the beginning of COM when he has the hood on leading Sora to CO? So yeah it's Marluxia.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I think it's Riku, only because on the cover of the game in the blue part it shows Riku and Diz there. :/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:\ why would Diz be next to an Org member? And it's true what was brought up. In all the official pics, Diz is shown with a coated Riku - pre Rikunort form. He's a whity in the part of the face we see under the hood.
When they want to show the Org, they keep their faces hidden if they're hooded, even in the official pics, unless they make them tanned since it's a Xemnas vs. XH pic.
Riku's the only viable option.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
it could be just showing that Ansem has a connection to the ORG.
might've never meant to be a certain somebody, just a nobody (lol)

The Dark Destiny

Everyone...It wasn't Riku. Oh, and it wasn't Diz...

Xemnas was the one sitting on the branch saying "I've been to see him, he looks a lot like you." and Roxas was the one he was talking to because Xemnas was talking about Sora.

Also, later on in the game you see it again and you hear Roxas's voice.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas is tanned. That guy was white. And why would he be with Diz?
Xemnas has "been to see him" in the first Final Mix as an optional boss in Hollow Bastion. The fight was proved to be canon, however, hence that comment counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back